- Chapter 3

**** The next day****
I woke up the next morning hurrying to the bathroom to hurl. When I finished I rinsed out my mouth and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Becks... did you remember if Carson used protection or not?!" I asked myself.

"No. I just remember bawling my eyes out.. shit." I answered my own question making me feel a bit insane talking to myself. I grab my backpack and my book, I left my phone at home on purpose after sending Austin a message that I wasn't going to school today.

I threw on regular clothes because I wasn't leaving in pajamas of course. I looked into my wallet to see how much money I saved up, $200 in different bills. I only took $30 with me and threw my wallet into my backpack. I walked out after I threw on my chucks.

"Bye Mrs.Hanson." I said.

"Bye Rebbeca." She says as she flips the page of her magazine. She's rich, she's pretty, she's young... I still don't get why she chose to adopt me.

I walked out of the house looking mansion. Yes.. its a house but it looks more of a mansion inside. I walked down the street and made a right turn to the pharmacy, good thing it was still early so not many people were out. This will be fast.

*A few minutes later*
I walked out of the pharmacy with a small bag and a water bottle. I walked to school really quickly since I can go quickly get this over and done with. Becky this isn't happening... what if he did use a condom and you're just overreacting? I feel nauseuos and a bit dizzy though... might as well be safe than sorry. I walked into the school and speed walked to the restroom.

After following the instructions on the box I waited 10 to 20 minutes. I read my book as I waited, before I could reach for the pregnancy test to read it I heard laughter coming from behind the restroom door. I grabbed my stuff quickly and hid in a stall,

"Can you believe Austin actually asked me out?" I hear a voice say.

"Wait... Austin? Which one Lucil? Or Mahone?" I hear another voice say.

"Mahone, he drove me home yesterday and he asked me for my number. He's so sweet and nice but I like Christopher... and then there's Ean." She says, wait.. I know this person.. its Meghan.

"Well Megs... what else happened with Mahone?" The girl Meghan was with asked.

"Before he dropped me off and before he asked me for my number... he asked me to go to a movie date with him. I agreed and so yeah I guess we're going to be dating.... but I don't know I really like Chris." She says. I roll my eyes and thought, chose one bitch! You know you can always go back to Chris and Ean after they wouldn't fucking mind!

"Well girl just experiment! Like you always do!" The other girl said.

"Yeah, I guess. He better not cry when I break up with him though... that just makes me sad." Meghan says before they both walk out. I come out of the stall and rolled my eyes,

"Girls these days." I said to myself. I took a deep sigh before I read the stick. Negative.. please be a negative! I turned the stick around and whispered,

"Fuck!" I rolled it up in toilet paper and threw it back in my backpack. My eyes swelled up a bit, I can't cry now! You need to figure out what to fucking do! I walked out of the restroom and walked right into someone.

"Oh I'm so-" I was interrupted by Austin attacking me into a hug.

"Becks! You're here! I was worried sick! What happened?! Why didn't you reply before you left?!" He asks in panic. I blinked my tears back from falling.

"A-Austin. I'm fine I need to leave, I-I'm not feeling too well." I stuttered. This can't be fucking happening.

"Are you alright? Becks you don't look too well. Come here I'll take you to my car." He says as he grabs onto my arm, I flinched because that was the same place he grabbed and squeezed really hard that it left a bruise. As we got into the car I threw my head back onto the passengers seat,

"I can't do this. Austin you need to take me somewhere." I said.

"Where do you want to go? Becks you're freaking me out!" He says as he turns the engine on.

"I'll tell you where to go as you drive out of the parking lot so drive!" I said. Tears slip down my cheeks, one after the other. How am I going to explain this to him? He'll leave me. He won't want to be my best friend anymore.. I just don't know what to do. I need his help.

***A couple minutes later***
We finally arrived at the location where the cabin was located a few feet away. I get out of the car and ran to it, I took out my keys. After I opened the door, I collapsed onto the couch and cried.

"Rebbeca what is going on!" He says behind me closing the door.

"Who's cabin is this?! Why are you upset? How did you have the keys to this place! Why didn't you want to stay in school?!" He asks throwing questions everywhere.

"Austin.. sit." I said trying to calm myself down, I sit up and wiped my tears away. He sat down next to me and looked at me,

"What is wrong, Becks?" He asks softly.

"I have some news." I said feeling another tear rolling down my cheek. I have to tell him... he'd hate me if I didn't tell him earlier.

"...what news..?" He asks grabbing my hands in his.

".. Austin, I'm pregnant." I cried. His jaw dropped,

"What?!" He asks.

"I-I'm pregnant.. I don't know what to do!" I cried even more.

"Who's is it?!" He asks calmly. Now.. this is the hard part.

____________
-----------------
________
-----------
____
---
//////////A\N\\\\\\\\\:
I UPDATED. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. ALSO I'D LIKE TO SAY REST IN PEACE LEMMY! YOU'LL BE MISSED, YOU'RE AN AMAZING TALENTED MAN AND WHEREVER YOU ARE I HOPE YOU'RE STILL SINGING AND MAKING MUSIC! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT <3