- Chapter 15

"B-But she can't be.. she's only 17!" I said with tears forming in my eyes. She's only 17, she's not ready to be a mother yet!

"I believe you know how this works, Mrs.Hanson. Once a woman star-"

"Yes, yes I understand. She's only a child, Doctor! She hasn't even finished high school yet!" I cried.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Hanson. It wasn't her decision to make... that decision was already made for her." She says.

"There's always options but it's up to her.. let's wait until she wakes up. It should be soon because if she doesn't wake up in a few days.. the baby could be in great danger." She says. How am I going to explain this to Austin?

"Okay... thank you. If you don't mind, may I leave now? I have to go get another set of clothes so I can stay here with Rebbeca tonight. Just in case she wakes up... I want to be the first one to see her and tell her." I said.

"Sure." She smiles as I leave the room.

****An hour later****
"Hey Austin, I'm back." I say to him, dropping the dufflebag onto the floor.

"Oh Hi, she's still sleeping." He says.

"That's alright. You should get going now, your mom must be worried about you." I said to him as I sat down onto a chair across from him.

"She's not home, in fact she doesn't know anything about what's going on." He says.

"Oh...where is she?"

"Vacation. She's taking a break from being a mom for a while and taking a nice relaxing trip in the Bahamas."

"That's nice. Sorry Austin but if you don't mind sleeping in the empty bedroom next door, that will be great if you're staying the night." I explain, he sent me a puzzled look on his face.

"It's just that I don't feel that there is enough room for the both of us in here. The only place to sleep on is for one person and I'd like you to have the comfortable bed that the Doctor recommended." I smile.

"Okay, thank you. If she wakes up please please please... come get me next door! I really would like to talk to her." He pleaded.

"You got it." He stands up and says,

"Thank you again. Goodnight." He walks out and leaves me with Rebbeca.

"What am I going to do with you, sweetie?" I sigh, looking at her.

"Since you can hear me... I need to tell you this right now. You have to fight to wake up either tonight or tomorrow... you don't have much time. If you wake up later as in 4 days, you might lose your baby. That's right, Rebbeca... you're pregnant. This is very important because the doctors are not very sure about what had happened and how far you are in the pregnancy. You have to be up to tell them everything." I say to her  grabbing her hand.

"I know I wasn't much of a mother figure to you.. but I'd like to start over and teach you my ways. I want to be a good mother to you and I need to you to wake up for me, sweetie." I cry. Soon after, I sighed one last time and grabbed my blanket out of the dufflebag. I walked over to the visitor's mattress and layed down, I yawned and lastly my eyes shut closed.

*****Rebbeca's P.o.v.*******
"That's right, Rebbeca... you're pregnant."

"You're pregnant." 

That voice just kept repeating in my mind. With Carson's baby... I'm pregnant with Carson's baby, but isn't Carson dead? Oh god... what am I going to do?!

Rebbeca, wake up. You have to wake up! But how? How do I wake up? My eyes feel so heavy and I can't open them up.

You have to do it... come on. You got this, Becks.

*****A Few Hours Later****

Before I knew it, my eyes opened and I look around the room but stopped as soon as I saw Mrs.Hanson asleep on the mattress beside me.

"Mrs.H-Hanson." I managed to say, my mouth was really dry. Her eyes opened up wide, and looks at me with happiness.

"Rebbeca!" She smiles and gets off the matt.

"Can I have some water?" I asked in a raspy voice.

"Yeah sure!" She says quickly pouring some water into a cup, she puts a straw in and connects it to my lips.

"Thank you." I say after taking a few sips.

"I'm supposed to wake up Austin!" She squeals but before she could get to the door,

"No!" I said.

"Why not?" She asks walking back to me.

"Because we need to talk about my baby first." That sounds so weird.

"Oh... do you already know what you want to do?" She asks.

"I'm keeping it, no doubt about it. I'm not giving it up for adoption.. and for sure as hell not going to get an abortion. Does Austin know..?" I worried.

"Calm down, he doesn't know anything." She says.

"Oh my god, thank you!"

"Are you going to tell him any time soon?" She asks.

"No... I have a plan." I said.

"And that is...?"

"We have to leave this place and go somewhere far away so when I have this baby... the only ones who know is you, me, and your husband." I said.

"Rebbeca... I don't really know how my husband is going to take the news." She sighs.

"Oh yeah... he's in a bad condition." I said.

"I'll tell him when we get back home then. I'll talk him inti everything you have planned." She smiles.

"Thank you, again. I just can't have the baby here... especially with Austin around. I'm invisible to everyone at school, and I don't want to be the center of attention when they find out about it."

"Okay... do you have in mind where you want to go?" She asks.

"Los Angeles..?" I said.

"Okay then... so what is the plan for tomorrow?" She asks.

"Let Austin know I woke up and then after the next three days here. We check out right after Austin leaves for something. Not a word about my pregnancy... got it?" I said in a stern tone.

"Okay, got it!"

"Now go tell him that I'm up. I'm sure he's going to ask a lot of questions and wanting to know how I'm feeling." I smiled before she walks out.

I know I'm leaving my best friend.. but I'm doing what I think is right. I know I will regret it later but for now it's what I have to do.

________________
_________
_____
_
////////A\N\\\\\\\\:
SCHOOL STARTS IN TWO DAYS AND I'M NOT PREPARED FOR IT AT ALL. I AM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING MENTALLY PREPARED! XC HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE THOUGH I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE IT! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! <3