Ch 18

"How did you wined up here honey?" Kim asked looking down at her as she tilts her head to the side, "your sons brought me here last night" Riley replied causing Adrian to look back down at her. "Remind me to talk to them when they wake up" Adrian said as he gently uses his thumb to brush his child's hair out of her face. When her father brushed the hair out of her face her face she couldn't help but giggle "yeah if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be with daddy right now" Riley replied grabbing a hold of his thumb.

"Well they should be pretty soon" Kim replied giving the young human a smile before walking out of the room. "Daddy what do you want to do?" Riley asked letting out a long yawn, "hmm we can watch a movie if you want" Adrian replied with a gentle smile. "Ok, umm can we watch the jungle book?" Riley asked as he father slowly stands up to his full hight, "ok, I think we have the movie some where" Adrian replied walking out of the kitchen with his child close to his chest.

Once in the living room Adrian gently placed Riley down onto the couch "ok honey you stay there" Adrian said pointing his pointer finger at her as he walked over to the movie cabinet. Once the movie got put in Adrian walked over to the couch and gently scooped Riley up "have you seen this movie before?" Adrian asked laying down on the couch as he gently placed his baby girl on his chest. "No I haven't dadd" Riley replied as she watches her father place his over top of her, "you'll like it" Adrian replied, about half way through the movie both Adrian and his baby girl fell fast a sleep.