Ch 16

Once Riley finished her counting she headed out to find her father "ok daddy here I come!" Riley yelled hopping her father could hear her. As Riley walking by the couch a massive hand looms over her as it quickly scoops her up causing to yelp in surprise "Daddy!" Riley giggles. "Looks like it's my turn to find you" Adrian replied sitting up on the couch, "yeah it is, and no cheating!" Riley said pointing her finger at him. "Cheat? I don't cheat, do I?" Adrian asked as he gently placed his hand on the living room floor. "yes you do daddy!" Riley replied hooping off of his hand.

"Well for your information I don't" Adrian replied causing his child to roll her eyes at him, "umm yes you do, now start counting" Riley orders causing Adrian to chuckle. "1..2..3..4" Adrian started counting as his daughter took off running into the kitchen, and as Adrian is counting he couldn't help but smile "man she reminds me of Kanna" Adrian said to himself.

Once Riley enters the kitchen she quickly ran underneath the kitchen table as she didn't realize there was someone else in the kitchen "he'll never find me under here" Riley said with a smile as she hid behind the leg of the table. And as Riley was hiding she heard a loud scream.