Ch 17

When Adrian heard his girlfriend screamed he quickly rushes into the kitchen "what happened!?" Adrian asked in a panic voice. "I saw something small under the table!" Kim replied as she stands on the chair. When Adrian heard that his eyes widen "Riley its ok sweetie you can come out" Adrian said bending down as he baby girl slowly walks out of her hiding spot. "Daddy!" Riley. Whimpers as she runs over to her giant father and climbed into his hand, "shhh it's ok sweetie" Adrian replied pressing her into his massive chest. "Wait Riley as in your daughter?" Kim asked as she slowly steps down onto the floor, "yeah" Adrian replied as he gently rubs his little girls back.

"I thought you said she was dead?" Kim said as she slowly walks over to her boyfriend. "So did I" Adrian replied looking down at his baby girl with a warm smile on his face. When Riley felt her father rubbing her back she couldn't help but snuggle into his chest "daddy I don't want to play anymore" Riley replied looking up at her father with tears in her eyes. "It's ok sweetie we don't have to" Adrian replied taking a seat on the chair. "I'm sorry that I scared you" Kim said placing her hand on her boyfriends shoulder causing Adrian to look up at her with a smile, "It's ok" Riley whimpers as she buried her face into her father's shirt.