Ch 5

As Riley ran into the mess hall she round up running right into her best friend "what's the matter with you?" Tristan asked as she tilts her head to the side. "My dad is alive!" Riley exclaimed causing her best friends mouth to drop open in shock. "What really!? Where is he?" Tristan asked as a small appears on her face. "There's one problem tho" Riley replied walking away with her head held low. When Tristan saw her best friend walking away a small frown appears on her face "what's the problem?" Tristan asked as she walks towards Riley with concern in her eyes.

"My dad is one of those giants" Riley replied looking back at her friend with a sadness in her eyes. When Tristan heard that a small gasp escapes her lips, "so you should go find him" Tristan replied as she placed a supporting hand on her friends shoulder. "I want to, but Mrs. Moon said he well eat me" Riley replied as a single tear runs down her face. "He's you daddy, he won't eat" Tristan whispers softly as she pulls her friend into a tight  embrace. "Your right he won't hurt me" Riley whispers softly as she pushes away from her good friend.

"How are you going to find him, your only five years old?" Tristan asked causing Riley to have a hopeful smile appear on her lips. "Well umm, I was kinda hoping that you well come with me" Riley replied rubbing her arm. After a few moments Tristan finally gave her answer "are you kidding, what if another giant sees us or what about the guards outside?" Tristan exclaimed causing her friend to giggle, "Ohhh just leave it all up to me" Riley replied as she heads off to the exit with a worried look on her face.