Ch 1

"Honey come and eat your hot dog" Mrs. Kaufner said as she looked over at her child with a warm smile. "Aww, but I want to wait for daddy to get home" Riley whined causing her mother to shake her head. "Ok, you can wait five more minutes, than you have to come and eat your lunch" Mrs. Kaufner said causing her child to smile from ear to ear. "Thanks mommy!" Riley replied as she turns her attention back to the window. After what seemed like forever a silver car pulls up the lane way "Mommy he's home! He's home!" Riley shouted as she leaps off the bench as she takes off running towards the back door.

When Riley saw the her father walked on inside she couldn't help but leap on him "about time your home daddy" Riley poured as she suffers her face onto her fathers chest. "I'm sorry sweetie, it was very busy at work today" Mr. Kaufner replied as he gently kissed his child on top of her head. Just as Riley about to ask her dad if they could go outside and play her mother walks in with her arms over her chest. "Ok you seen daddy, now go and eat" Mrs. kaufner said.

"Ok mommy" Riley replied as he father places her back onto the floor. "So how was work?" Mrs. Kaufner asked as he walks over to her husband and wraps her arms around him. "It was good, but all I could think about was you and my baby girl" Adrian replied as he leans down and gently kissed his wife on the lips. "I love you Adrian" Kanna said as a small smile came onto her lips. "And I love you to honey" Adrian replied causing their daughter to make a coughing noise "I'm done now, can we go out and play?" Riley asked as she placed her hands on her hips. "Sure honey go grab your shoes" Adrian chuckled.