Chapter 1: Chyna

Taylor or Tay Tay is what I'm called now. I'm short, have blond hair which I am dying soon, blue eyes and a big butt is all I've known. I'm 16 and live in the suburbs I'm just a common white girl expect for the fact that Chyna came into my life. When I was in the 1st grade Chyna became my best friend. Chyna's father was a drug lord or kingpin and he wanted her in the best private school. My school was mainly white and I was always different in their eyes. I loved black people because my mother is mixed but she tries her best to hide it. I never met the black people in her family and it kind of made me sad at least when I was younger. But back to Chyna, when she went to my school I felt like we had so many things in common. Chyna was my only real friend. When her father was arrested she was in the 6th grade. That's when she moved to a different school. My heart was broken honestly; my parents said I can go to her school when I'm a responsible teenager. This is my year now I can finally start public school and I'm so excited. I let my driver pick her up then we went to school. I was wearing a Yankees baseball jersey a snap back gold jewelry and some Jordan's. Chyna was matching me. We hoped in the limo and when we arrive at school all eyes were on me. I didn't really know what to do other than smile and find my first class.

    When the teacher saw me he asked me if I was in the wrong school but I kindly corrected him. When I sat by Chyna it was just like what she told me it would be like. The boys were sexy as hell. I knew a lot of people through Chyna and they were all nice to me. I dated 2 boys but they were players. Were cool now though. Chris was my first kiss in 6th grade. He was my first boyfriend. Chris was milk chocolate, very muscular compared to 6th grade, stool at 6ft and 2 inches with the whitest teeth ever. He's Chyna's brother I gave him a big hug when I saw him. He smiled and started to act all sad say, "So you just gone pick Chyna up and leave a brother hanging" I giggled at him and said "I got you next time " He looked at my schedule and said "We got the next 3 class together you ready ma" I agreed and we began to walk down the hallway. Before I reached my class a girl walked up to me pissed.

Bitch: "Exactly who the fuck you think you are you white as bitch?"

 I turned my head so fast I thought it would snap off.

I looked at this Amber Rose wannabe and said, "Excuse me Amber Rose wannabe"

 Chris and the whole hallway laughed. This girl looked like she was ready to do something but I am not scared of her lil ass.

 She then came up all in my face and said "Bitch stfu you not even cute an if I catch you walking with my man again Ima tear ur asss up, you gone respect your elders hunny"

 I chuckled right in her face and replied "Can you at least get a breath mint, smells like you been swallowing to many babies"

 Chris began to cry he was laughing so hard and barley go the strength to say " KD, get yo Amber Rose Wannabe self outa here I was never wit yo ho ass."

 This KD girl looked at me with so much hatred after she said 3:45 white girl.

 I wave her goodbye sarcastically and went to class. The whole school knew me now. I was kind of the talk of the school. Me and Chris went to our last classes then when school was over we were walking with Chyna and her boyfriend Juicy. Don't ask why but that's his name. When we started to pass a park this KD character began to act like she was gone fight someone. I put my shit down wrapped my hair up took off my jewelry and right when I took of my earing she stole me. I will say she caught me off guard but when I picked her asss up an through her down and started beatin her ass she was screaming "Hold Up, Bitch Stop" Chyna pulled me off and then I looked at this hoe and she was bleeding, Cut up, and had a some bruises. i had a bite mark because she's a weak bitch but my face was still flawless. I laughed at how pitiful she looked then said, if you want seconds come and get them. After that we all bounce a grabbed something to eat at Jimbo's.