Chapter 8: Ty and Tay

Taylor POV

"'Chris? "Tell me tell it's not true. What did your dad do?" I try to say this without crying so much inbetween words. I know exactly what Chyna's father is capable off. 

Chris takes a deep breath and I know he's contemplating what to say next. " I was talking to my dad and we started talking about you and everything and well. I think my dad maybe scared him of or something because you kno pops."
I just started crying and crying then got mad. Mad a hell. I went straight to chris house and went right to his dad's office. 

Chris's father was sitting there looking all professional and smiling as if nothing happened. 

"Christopher?" I said strongly with furrowed eyebrows

"Uh, Uh taylor you okay whats up" He said shocked

"Wheres Ty? I know you had something to do with it I might be a privileged white girl but when you was locked up babygirl grew a pair and I ain't scared of  shit so be straight up real talk" I tried to get out the words without trpping over them, i was so pissed.

"Well damn this isn't the little tay tay on the playground, well he's real loyal to this busininess you know his father and all. I'm just saying I told him to stay away for a little bit unitll you knew what was right for you"  He said smiling

"Well thanks for the concern but I can make my own desicions so tell him this time shit I don't need it. So call if off whatever it is." I said with my hand in a fist

"Okay Tay I just feel like your another daughter to me because you visted and all. I just want the best for you okay" He said with a bright smile

"Okay Chris Senior"

"Taylor First" I laughted at out little inside joke and left the house.

*2 days later*

I heard a knock and then saw Ty my baby

I gave him the biggest hug ever and just wanted to kiss him and lord almost loose it. 

Ty POV

I stayed outta sight for a while with everything going on. I decided to see babygirl at the crib and she was all booty shorts and a sports bra. Not to mention she was kissing on my neck leaving hickeys and then I was sitting here hard. When Tay felt me under her thigh she got a shocked look. 

"Im sorry Ty"

f she was looking all sad, I know she a virgin and didn't wanna go there but it kind of sucks because I think I love and and just wanna make love to her so I got as close as I could. I started kissing on her neck grabbing her ass, and then her bra was on the floor. I put on mouth on her nipple and started sucking. She was moaning a lil then I went from her tummy and later her pearl and started goin in. My face was dripping with her juices and she tasted so damn good. All she could say "TY" "Ahh Ahh" "Right there" She cam twice than we cuddled the rest of the night.