Chapter 9: Tierra

Taylor POV

I was in my limo picking up Chyna for Romeo's birthday party. Ty had to do something but said he might show up. As I was walking into the party I had on a black tight fitting strapless Gucci dress, black red bottom Christan louboutins and gold jerwlery. I wore my hair straight with light makeup. Chyna had on a black cutout dress from Channel and nude colored heels from Aldo, her hair curled and her makeup was flawless. We went in and immediately hugged Romeo squeezing his cheek and being funny. Next thing you know I get pulled by a arm and I look up and theres Chris.

Chris POV
"Well damn Tay you look nice" I said pulling ner aside.

"Hi Chris, you need somethin??" Taylor said trying to not look me in the eye. 

"You but somethings I can't have" Taylors eyes went soft and her demeanor changed. I really love her and don't know what to do. 

"I'm happy with Ty why can't you just realize that and stop being so lovey with me. You know I have feelings for you. Stop playing with my heart I want Ty, just just ugh" With that Taylor left and decided to get high babygirl was making my heart hurt. This girl came in ruining my high, she was bad af. She goes to our school her names Tierra she's darkskin has a nice ass and had hair that was right at her shoulders.

"You ight?" she said smiling showing her one deep dimple.

"Na but I will be. why you stop hitting me up" I said taking another hit

"You was in Taylor land" I laughed at her assumption and replied "I'm back now, why don't we start back were we left off. Come here girl"

She closed the door and I grabbed her and threw her on the wall. I was kissing her neck taking off her clothes. She wrapped her legs around my waist and i slid in her. I took no time fucking the shit outta her. My legs were dripping with her juice. She was loud as fuck like always so I had to shut her up putting my mouth over her mouth gently. After she was done she was ready for more and we went at it again. 

Tierra POV

It's been almost 2 months and Chris is my man whether or not he fully want to accept it. He's right were I want him. Chris is all mine that lil girl Taylor may know people but she always has daddies silver spoon. He wants me. As I went to the bathroom I had this urge to puke. This is when I knew it was true, I couldn't deny it any longer. 

 A/N

#TeamTY or #TeamChris 

How does everyone feel about Tierra? 

10 Votes = Update