Chapter 11: Patience

Tay POV

I was dazed and tried to restrain her without punching her but it was hard and to be honest I let go of all my morals and went in. I don't remember the fight to well but the aftermath was memorable. I remember Chyna restraining me then walking to her room with a wad of weave/hair. Blood followed the hair dripping on the floor. When I went to clean myself up I saw a cut on my lower cheek, scratches on my arm. My face was a little red but that's to be expected. But poor Tierra she went to the hospital. I thought something was wrong with the baby and it was bittersweet since I feel a certain type of way about Chris. I wanted the baby to the good because the child will be adorable and it would be Chris's kid. I also felt bad because I could be the reason a life is in danger.

*Next Morning*

Tierra suffered from a broken nose, and needed surgery on her jaw. Stress was the only effect on the child. I brought her flowers because I got a good heart. I apologized and paid her medical bills because baby girl wasn't always privileged like me. She was still salty but knew her parents couldn't pay. They were grateful and it was nice to see they weren't mad. Chris wasn't at the hospital which bothered me because I know his loyalty is to me but that's his child's mom. I dragged him there so he could actually meet her parents. Honestly I haven't thought about Ty until he popped up randomly at the hospital. All this time I been with him and I didn't know Tierra was his cousin now he's mad.

"Tay- TAYLOR WHAT?" I didn't tell her we were cousins because I knew you two weren't the best of friends but I never thought she would have the audacity to hit you" I overheard Ty telling Tierra. He walked out and saw me and waved me to the corner

I walked over and crossed my arms I knew Ty was mad because he could barely speak right "I- I know you not a bad person but the, THE FUCK you ugh I'm so mad at you that's my fucking cousin in there. Oh and you having dinner with them all the time? Shit you might as well be with Chris since you want him so bad" Ty said with anger filled eyes

I thought of my next words stumbled trying to wrap my head around this "Ty, I know but I didn't even start anything with her and I paid all the bills for the hospital, I was ambushed by her. DO NOT blame me for anything. Chris is my oldest male friend, I want and choose you why you acting crazy. You didn't even tell me you were related, but you got the right to be mad? Fuck outta here"

"Mane fuck it, I don't got time I think we need a break so I can clear my head and just chill"

"A break? Wow over some bullshit yo cousin started. Damn Ty I never thought you'd do me like that but since you wanna play fuck a break. We need to break up completely" I was so angry walking off I almost tripped on my feet. I can't believe this lil thot ruined all I had with him. I would never be mad over bull someone else started.

Chris POV

I was chillin with Chyna home doing homework shockingly when Tay popped. Chyna immediately took her in her room and they were talking for a long time then Tay came in my room and finally spilled the beans. Of course Ty did something I swear this nigga can't keep his mouth shut for nothing. I know Ty cared because she was really upset. I knew this was my chance to do something because we all know Tierra was dead wrong. As I sat and played with Tay's hair I texted my homie and we planned to do non other than be reckless. My niggas stay on some savage shit. After Tay fell asleep on my lap we all loaded up, Chyna included. We went to Ty house and decided to actually square up one on one.I of course hit first and to be honest it was a fight because I got hella pride but I took a few hits. Honestly it was real bad cuz his niggas was fightn mine and it was messy. I got a scar on my cheek, a headache, a few bruises, and a few bad cuts from glass. Ty has a black eye, road rash burn and bloody nose. We fought like real men I mean no petty worldstar we was both going at it. But he had no fight left after a good right hook. Nigga fell out like sleep night night bitch. Honestly I know Taylor gone be pissed expecially since Chyna's hand is so messed up we gotta go to the hospital and her face a lil fucked up. Chyna fight niggas to, but it hurts to see my baby sitter fucked up like that. I don't even know where my head is. My parents gone, my girl sad, i got a baby on the way, baby momma drama, and Chyna with her horrible choice in men. I'm thinking of going back to my old ways of not caring, life is SO much easier but then Tay and ugh. Ima just try and make it to the hospital.

As I pulled out and was going down I was about to turn into the highway all I saw was white lights and then

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*CRASH*