Chapter 6: Comeback Season

Taylor POV 

I sit tied up and beaten. They thought I knew something about some gang shit. I was questioned and with every answer I didn't know I got hit. I've never been so helpless or angry mainly at Chris for being so fucking slow when i needed him to come through. I was crying begging for anything. I got asked one more question and the next thing you know I see my mother crying, ty pacing, and chyna in tears. I sat my head up and looked down at my white night gown and cover. I look around while they all smile with tears downt their cheeks. Fixing my face up to smile is all I can do but I'm in so much pain. I don't know who I'm more excited to see, Ty or Chris.

*2 Weeks later*

Daddy hired a personal butler person which is the only reason I'm still here. I heard a knock on my door and walked to get the door. I smiled at Ty as her came in and kissed me. It wasn't a regular kiss at all, he was all tounge and passion and just yum. I started walking to my room and sat down on the bed as did Ty and we just cuddled. Everything was perfect untill I feel asleep. I woke up and Ty was leaving only is was like 1 something in the morning. I popped up wide eyed and was confused.

Ty

So things have been quiet since the kidnapping thing, I;m surprised her mom let her stay. I went to her house today and we just watched netflix and cuddled but when her phone kept ringing I got noisy. Text from Chris popped up

Chris: You alone ma,

I know your awake

Come on don't act like that

I miss you and just want to talk to you

We can chill like the other night

The last text is what really got me like how the fuck you gone chill with me and be with another nigga that other night whom you swore you had no feelings for. I'm pissed because I care so much and would never but I guess I dont matter. As i walked to leave Taylor was looking all innocent and sleepy talking bout some don't leave.

Me: Stop man you a fucking hoe

Taylor: WHO DA FUCK YOU TALKIN TO?

Me: YOU, YOU WITH ME TONIGHT AND LAST NIGHT YOU WAS WITH CHRIS

Taylor: Boy hush he came over for a hour and we just talked

Me: Man stop lien, you know that night you were kidnapped you was with him and I came, me. I helped your mom, I was at the hospital, I was holding you hand, I WAS HOLDING YOU DOWN.        

Taylor: Funny you holding me down but yet were not even a real fucking couple so excuse me for being friends with someone I've known practically my whole god damn life that's something I won't apologize for.  And you know what, I am sorry. Sorry I ever gave you a chance, sorry I care, sorry I thought you were a man and turned out you were a bitch. GET THE FUCK OUT

Before I said anything I just reflected on the fact that she's kinda right about us just chillin but Idk that relationship shit.

Taylor: 

*Ring Ring Ring* 

Me: Chris

A/N

Updating tomarrow.