WOW

I hear Alex start up his bike. I run and hop on wrapping my arms around his muscular body. Five minutes later we arrive at the school. After, Alex cuts the engine,  I hop off but before I can walk away Alex grads my hand. He pulls his helmet of and pulls me down to his face. Before I can think of what's happening. I feel something warm and soft yet hard on my lips. Finally I realize what's going on Alex is kissing me. Instantly i kiss him back. After he pulls away I pout missing the contact. He starts to chuckle. It's then cut short my a hissing sound. I turn to see not only the whole student body watching us the five freaking Cullen kids watching to. 'Well that must have been a sight to see.' I chuckle and Alex laughs. Alex gets off his 'baby' grabs my hand and walks me to class. ~Skip to lunch~ I have been avoiding the Cullens the whole day not only them but also the part of the student body that has been glaring, mumbling and trying to get me to talk about Alex's and I's relationship.

______________________

So to be honest with everyone (  I'm still shocked some people are reading this story). I decided to publish this part I wrote about two years ago. Weirdly I definitely forgot about this account after being on my second account for so long. This story is almost to 100,000 reads like WOW. I want to give back to everyone who read this story, so  I'm going to keep this story up, really edit, and add more longer chapter after editing.