Prologue

Hey, guys that are reading this, this is more as an introduction to all characters and everything rather than being a chapter, so I decided to just change it to the Prologue. Thanks! xD

Dedication to Just_A_Writer for the amazing trailer at the right(: I love it!!

"Hey mom! I haven't been to Kami's in forever! Can I stay over there on Friday? Please?" I pleaded.

"Well, I don't see anything wrong with that. Just make sure it's okay with your dad." My mother lectured.

"Okay, thank you! I love you mommy!"

I walked down the hall to my room and pulled out my cell phone. Considering it was Thursday I better make sure I can stay. I called my dad and explained everything, he didn't have a problem with it. I couldn't wait.

"Hey, Kam. What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I might go to the game, otherwise nothing I think."

"I should stay over." I winked to myself.

"Okay, let me ask my mom and dad. I'll be right back."

"Okay." I stayed on the line as she went to ask her parents if I could stay. I'd hope they'd say yes considering that I hadn't really ever stayed there.

"They said yes!"

"Yay! I can't wait. See ya tomorrow."

"Okay, bye."

We hung up the phone. There was nothing more to say after that. I went straight to my room and started packing clothes for that night. I just packed a pair of pj's cause I didn't really expect us to be doing much. I went to sleep anxious of the next night.

* * *

School went in a blur, like always. Thankfully it went pretty quick though. We did find out that there was a game and almost everyone planned to be there. Sarah, Tanya and Tyler, Kyla, Rachel and Evan. Most everyone would be there.. In case you were wondering Sarah, Rachel, and I are best friends. Sarah likes the new guy, Adam, but they aren't dating..yet. Rachel's dating Evan. Kyla's the strong one, the one that keeps us all together, through everything. Kami, (the one I'm going to tonight) is dating an older guy named Bryce, she's the fun one. Everybody loves her. Then there's Tanya, she's kind of well..annoying. Sometimes you wanna shove a sock down her throat so she'll shut up and stop being so concieded. Well, she's like in love with a guy named Tyler, who's best friends with Evan, so you know he'll be at the game. Oh, and me? I'm dating a guy that doesn't go to our school. He lives pretty far away actually, we only have a relationship over the phone. It really sucks sometimes, but we make it. His name is Ryan.

"Ready?" Kami called after me.

"Totally excited." I gasped

"Wanna go to the game tonight?" she asked.

"I would, but I have no money." I sighed.

"That's okay, you can borrow some from me and then pay me back later. Okay, that sounds promising." She arranged.

"Okay, that'll be awesome." I was excited we'll get to be with everyone.

"Great. Let's go get ready." She exclaimed.

"Okay."

As we walked home I was texting Ryan as I do every day after school, but he couldn't talk because he had play practice. We arrived at her house pretty fast actually. We asked if we could go to the game and her parents said it was fine. We ran upstairs to get ready. I used her white tanktop that had cursive writing of Areopostale on it and then my jeans that I had worn to school with a sweatshirt over top. Her mom did our hair and make up and then we left for the game.

When we got there we went up to the football field and she stayed to watch Bryce play. I asked her if it was okay if I went to walk around with Sarah and Rachel with Tyler and Evan. She didn't mind, so I met them in the front of the school.

"Hey, wanna go down to the park?" Evan asked. I knew he was probably hoping to kiss Rachel and I wasn't sure if she wanted to kiss him yet or not. We all agreed and started walking.

No one really said anything I just played music off of my phone since I had an Android and my music was pretty beast. We laughed and danced and sang along in the middle of the street while we were walking there. When we got there Tyler was so totally flirting with me, and I think I like him. No, I know I like him, and by now everyone had figured it out too, except for Tyler of course. We were just talking and having a good time in the shelter area and on the swings. It was a great time. Then some of the high schoolers came and we knew that it couldn't be good, so we started walking back up to the high school. Tyler and I kept a texting conversation after that, I knew I had a boyfriend and that Tanya liked him. But I couldn't help myself. It was almost as if something attracted me to him, I wasn't really sure what it was either.

We all went back to the game and when we got up there neither Kyla nor Tanya was too happy to see me with Tyler. I knew that Kyla had a problem with it because she used to date him and she knew that he smoked and got high and stuff. Of course Tanya was mad because she liked him, but still... Why was it okay for Tanya to date him and not me? Kyla was really starting to piss me off. I couldn't believe her. She started blowing up on me and everything and didn't ever say one word about Tanya and him.

I just walked away, I was tired of all the fighting. The game was over by then and I went home with Kami. The night had not only ended in drama, but now I had a huge crush on this guy I barely knew, one of my close friends super mad at me, a friend mad at me for liking the guy she liked and on top of it all, I already had a boyfriend. Unfortunately, I couldn't wait until Homecoming game, which was two weeks away and that's when I'd next get to see the guy I may or may not be totally in love with. Oh god, what did I just get my self in to?

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I just wanted to say that a picture of Tyler is on the side.

-NaughtyAuti