12. Family Issues

Nevaeh

"What is the meaning of this?" some woman yelled standing at the door like she had some sort of authority. I scuffed and let go of the man's hand curling around Silas' feet.

"Is no one going to answer me?" she asked again. I growled not liking her tone. "Silence beast." I jumped to my feet growling at the woman baring my teeth. I was going to charge at her when the male behind her got in the way. I jumped over him kicking him in the back of the head landing in front of the woman who was shacking where she stood.

"Leo!" She yelled. My eyes stayed on her ready to go in for the kill. "Leo," she yelled again. I lunged at her intentionally missing her and just landed on her smearing blood all over her dress. Something told me that would be more traumatic than actually attacking her. For added measure I started drooling and made sure it fell on her shoes. Once I was done I pranced back over to Silas and sat down with a wolfish grin.

"Oh my God, she marked my ten-thousand-dollar dress," she screeched. I rolled my eyes, pretentious bitch.

"Nevaeh come on we are going to leave as soon as I get all my stuff together," Silas said tapping my head and I growled at him almost biting his hand like his damn daddy's.

"Guess I'm not forgiven then," Silas said through our mind link.

"You would be very correct," I growled back.

As we walked off toward the stairs we were interrupted by Leo, "You two aren't going anywhere." I turned back around growling at this man.

"That mongrel will be sent to the dungeons," the pretentious bitch said again. I was getting sick of her maybe I should just rip her fucking throat out. I began to stalk toward her as guards tried to circle me, but I attacked each of them taking them out of my way before I approached her again only this time some boy got in her way (he was far from a boy, but my wolf knows a weak wolf when she sees one).

"Stand down wolf," the boy said.

"Move pup," I growled out.

"Silas get a hold of this creature," the woman said only making me angry. What's with these people and telling Silas to control me like I'm his pet or something.

"No I think I'll let her finish you and your son off," Silas said nonchalantly.

"Leo," the woman gasped.

"Silas please refrain your mate from killing Becky and Richard," Leo said. You Know what I was getting sick of this shit.

"First of fucking all despite the fact that I do turn into a magnificent beast dog, I will not be treated like one," I started after I transformed standing before all of them. "On top of all that I will not take orders from any of you. Including him!" I yelled pointing at Leo. Everyone stared at me with wide eyes some even gasped. So fucking dramatic. Just because I stood up to this Alpha King didn't mean anything, I don't take shit from no one.

I felt fabric being draped over my shoulders, I turned to see Silas draping his shirt over me as to conceal me from everyone around. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you ready to leave now?" I asked turning to him.

"Unfortunately, Silas cannot leave until he has resolved some issues here," Leo interrupted.

"Again my first priority is to my mate, so if you have a problem with that then too bad," he retorted before wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me under the hole before jumping to the floor we originally fell from. I walked into the room and sat on the bed as he closed the door.