9. Lets Figure Us Out

Silas

I woke up around 10 o' clock in the morning the next day stretching hearing my bones crack in multiple spots on my body.

"You need to shave," I heard coming from the bed. I looked over to see Nevaeh covered from head to toe with the cover.

"Where'd Tina go?" I asked standing up and walking over to the bed.

"Under the cover, she's covered up right now," Nevaeh explained.

"I'll bring you some clothes," I said getting up.

"No need, I have some for her right here," Jaleesa said standing at the door with a pair of jeans and a plaid shirt in her hand.

"Hello Luna," Nevaeh said with the most respect to an authority leader since I've met her.

"Woah, what's with the sudden movement of respect?" I asked not being able to help myself.

"I was taught to respect Lunas they are the backbone of the pack, and are often not completely appreciated in some packs. I see this pack does appreciate their Luna, despite the fact that this is my first time meeting her," Nevaeh explained.

"I like her," Jaleesa said with a wide smile. "Well Silas, I'm going to need you to leave so that me and Ms. Nevaeh can exchange words."

"Are you going to be ok?" I asked.

"Just because I'm in a hospital bed doesn't mean I can't fend for myself," Nevaeh said sitting up adjusting Tina on her chest as the little girl wrapped her arms around Nevaeh's neck.

"Ok, I guess I'll be back," I said feeling a little put to the side.

"You're going to leave me without a kiss?" Nevaeh asked "I almost lost you the other day." The way she said it made me feel bad, but I was so confused.

"Nevaeh I really don't know what you want from me," I started "before all this we were basically friends getting to know each other and you didn't seem interested in reciprocating the feelings I had. Now you want me to kiss you. I don't know what to do, maybe because I'm tired but I just need a little bit of a break from trying."

"All I asked for was a kiss, I have been giving into the bond, what more do you want from me? Do you want me to bow down to you show you my neck like some lackey? What more do you want from me huh?" she asked seeming so frustrated with me.

"You don't genuinely care about me so how about we just go our separate ways, yeah? Your wolf wants this not you, so what use am I to you?" I asked.

"Silas stop," Nevaeh said holding her chest. When I looked at her she had tears in her purple eyes and I felt bad for making her cry but not what I said.

"Look I'm sorry I guess this week has been getting to me," I said. It really has, I know little to nothing about my mate apparently, jaded ex-lovers are coming for my mate, and on top of all that my own mate attacked me and now the pack is looking at my differently. I noticed out of the corner of my eye Nevaeh got up and snatched the clothes from Jaleesa.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going back to Jersey, you won't have to worry about me anymore," Nevaeh said snatching things around the room.

"Be sensible there's no way for you to get up there," I said standing in front of the door before she could leave.

"Silas move," Nevaeh growled at me.

"Mate," Angel whinnied, calling out to Lucifer.

"NO! Let us pass," Lucifer growled back.