Rule One

So here is the story don't forget to vote.----------------------------------------------------------------

*Rule 1*

Edward's POV

A loud bell rang, singling that it was the end of school. I quickly walked out of my class room and headed toward my family's usual spot.Its been 1 week and 1 day since Pamela been here and we all couldn't take her anymore. I finally got to the spot under the stairs. I took Bella's hand into mine. Once everyone got there Alice took out a sheet of paper that had our jobs or after school activity.

"Ok, Edward, Mcdonalds." She pointed at me telling me my job. McDonald's is the most disgusting place ever, and I have to be working around food. I groaned loudly. I never in my entire life had one job, and i'm certainly not ready to have one.

Alice said the rest of the jobs and we left to them. I kissed Bella on the cheek and left inside of my car. Maybe being with Pamela, had meant something. I mean, if this was on television the Vulture have to step in. Or maybe they don't know anything about this. But they know everything.

I finally arrived at. McDonald's I could already smell the disgusting burgers that were being made. The smell made me want to hurl, if i could. I put the vulture to the back of my mind. I'll ask Carlisle later. I walked inside McDonald's. There were kids running around like crazy barefooted. I walked to the back. (I'm only 12 i've never worked so idk how this works)

There was a hook that said 'Edward Cullen' it had a blue hat with a huge yellow M on it, behind the hat was a apron that said 'Edward' on it. I grabbed my stuff and put it on. I heard some one walking toward me.

"You must be Edward." A man with the same uniform as mine, said sticking out his hand waiting for me to take it. I walked away, not taking his hand.

"No im just wearing his uniform, that says 'Hi i'm Edward.'' I said sarcastically. I looked at his name tag that said 'Hi i'm Richard'. Wow whatever happened to regular name tags now they have some that make you sound retarded.

"Well, Edward, we do not accept smart talkers." Richard said. I never got why people just don't say 'smartass'. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, if you don't then why am i here?" I asked. His face went blank and he started to walk away.

"You're working on the ordering line." He addressed me before the door closed behind him.

I walked to the ordering line. I put on my hat and fixed the computer. A lady walked up.

"What?" I questioned.

"I would like to order." She smiled. Well no duh what else are you here for lady.

"What would you like?" I asked sighing. She started babbling her order. The idea of the Volture came back to me. Were spending 2 weeks with a human that doesn't want us to hunt and she has no idea what we are. Shouldn't they have stepped in already? I got knocked out of my thoughts.

"Do you have...."

"No where out." I interrupted her.

"What about a.."

"No where out." I repeated.

"Sir, if you are not going to listen to m..."

"No where out." I said again. She grumbled and stomped away. I looked up for the next customer. It was a drag queen!! (no offense)

"Welcome to McDonald's." I sang that little song that Emm use to sing.

"Umm... Do you sell tacos?" He asked. Who thinks we sell tacos.