Trouble Starts

Esme POV

I was currently taking Nick to his job. You could smell the awkwardness in the car.

"So what do you like to do?" I asked nicely.

"I like to play baseball,thats all I know becaue thats all my mom lets me do." He said to me.

"How do you feel with the Wife Swap situation?" I asked.

He took a deep breath and let out a long sigh.

"Well its a huge get away from my mother already and it's only been a day. My head is already feeling better because there is no more yelling and nagging in the house." He smiled.

"Well, I would love for you to tell me any rules that you would change." I said softly to him, hoping to get any answers in his head.

"I would love to be able to hang out with my friends, get new clothes, watch the shows my friends talk about, ..thats about it for now i guess."

"Well I would be glad to make those rules for you." I said smiling at him, and he had a huge smile on his face.

"Really you would do that, thank you Esme." He said happily.

We finally got to his job,"What time do you want me to pick you up from here?" I said to him.

"I usually take the bus home since I get out late and mother doesnt like to drive late." He said to me. "But, it'd be great if you could pick me up, around 8 o'clock." I nodded in response. Jeez, is this mother really that lazy?

I droped him off and left back to the house.

Pamela POV

I stopped stairing at Edward to check who cleared there throught, it was that thing that was sitting on his lap so called Bella,I said in my mind.I shuddenly heard a growl from Edward.

"Ok so what do yall want to do?" I said to them.

No Answer

"Ugh.....I said what will yall like to do." I asked again not wanting to repeat what I said already .And I got the ruddest reply... again.

"For you to go away!" Roseile said to me. I rolled my eyes at her. I will not be having this girly attitude. Once I get to choose my own rules. I'll be the only one with an attitude.

"Can some one show me to my room please?"I asked.

"I will." I turned around to see who volenteered. It was Bella.

I followed her upsatair and at the end of the hall there was a door and bella opened it.

" Here you go." She said to me. I walked in and I heard the door close, and I was suddenly pushed forcely to the wall.

"DONT YOU EVER TRY ANYTHING ON MY EDWARD, OR IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU WILL DO!" Bella yelled at me.

"Yea ok"I said lieing to her. She let me go and walked out the room.

I am defently going to get Edward and she can't stop me. I wonder where the father was to control these so called children.

I was unpacking when I heard a loud boom from down stairs, I went to go check on it, when I got down stairs the boys were all playing paint ball.

"Hey cut it out!" Right after i said that I got hit by the paint ball.

"Awww that hurt"I yelled out.

"Baby." I heard Roseile say.

"Excuse me?"

"Dont act like you didnt hear me." Rose said to me, then I got hit again in the face and they all started to laugh at me, even Edward i was so embarrassed.

Then the father walked and sat down on the couch while the kids were playing paintball.

"Ugh.. your not going to do anything about this?" I said to him.