Another Day in Hell

I'm going to try and upload on my iPod soooo let's see how it goes!!---------------------

Pamela Pov

After there father was done yelling at me for kissing Edward,we had got to the house. When I got out of the car Edward was holding Isabella in his arms and trying to confer. They both notice me when I got out of the car.

"Come on, it was just a kiss. It sucked anyway." I told Both of them.

"Just get the Fuck away from our family!" Rose said coming out from her car with Emmett following from behind.

"Excuse me!?"

"Your Not excused" I heard Emment say from behind me.

"Ughhh" I moaned and walked inside on the house, with no one behind me. I got inside the house to see Carlisle on the phone, I threw myself on the couch and groaned.

"Yes, Ok I'll be right there." I heard Carlisle talk to the other person on the phone. Maybe he has to work late. He hung up the phone and all the Cullens came and sat down on the couches or were standing up.

"I have to go back to the hospitial, So y'all kids behave your selves." He said putting on a coat and grabing his keys and left. I looked at all the little devils, they aren't getting away with anything today.

"Ok you devils listen to me I'm not taking any...." but I was cut off by all of the children.

"Were not going to bother you." Edward inturrepted me.

"Oh" I said.

They all left to there rooms and thats the last thing I heard from them.. well for now.

Bella Pov

Edward and I got up to our room. I still can believe she kissed him, how could she. I just wanted to kill her tear her to pieces. no one can ever touch my Edward like that, unless he wants them to. Edward was still holding me.

"I'm sorry, love" He said to me the thousanth (sorry if I spelled that wrong) time.

"It wasn't you it was that.." I stopped in mid sentence. Edward has never heard me cuss and I haven't cussed before well yea at Pamela but nowhere else.

Edward picked my face up that was hidden in his chest and kissed me and of course I kissed him back. (ok I'm skipping this part cause u prob already know what going to happen after that you weirdos)

Pamela Pov

I haven't heard the children for hours and the house seems so quiet. Perfect. I went to go lay down on my bed.

I closed my eyes falling into a heavy sleep, right when I fell asleep I heard moaning coming from up stairs.

"Ughhh" I groaned and started heading up stairs and it was getting louder.

I suspected it to be coming from Rose and Emmetts room, so I walked up to there room about to start yelling at them when I hear it from another room.

So I walk to that room and notice it is Edwards and Bellas room, so I start banging on the door.

"I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!" I yelled while hitting on the door and it didn't stop until minutes later.

I walked back to my room and threw my self on my bed and went back to sleep. Until I heard it again.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled and stopped up to there room and opened the door to see Edward and Bella both asleep, so this time it was Emmett and Rose.

"REALLY!?!" I said and banged on their door and the moaning stopped. And Emmett opened the door, he was naked but had a blanket wrapped around him maybe a little too low and you can see his perfect abs.

"Umm..were kind of busy." He said and I looked up at his face.

"Yea,Well I need to sleep so can you PLEASE stop." I told him and walked back down stairs.

Ok no more eruptions and now I can go to sleep.

Bella's Pov

After we finished we laid on the bed waiting for morning to come.

"Just eight more days love, and she will be gone." Edwards sweet voice whispered in my ear.

"Ughhh, that's to long" I groaned.

"I know but we can get through this without killing her." He laughed and I joined. I looked up at him and kissed him.

" Maybe." I said back and we both heard Pamela get up ready to try to wake us up. But instead of having her wake us up we both decided to just get up our selves.

(At School)

It was lunch time already and we decided to go to the mall because we only have a few days till Pamela has a rule change and might ban us from shopping.

"BELLA!!BELLA!!BELLA!!" I heard Alice scream my name over and over again.

"Yes Alice?"I told her and Edward came over from behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"This dress is perfect for you!!"She yelled and started shaking the dress in front of my face.

"It will show your curves perfectly." She said.

"Alice." I said.

"Come on Bella, it's time to show how sexy your body is!" She said maybe too loud for everyone to turn and look at me.

"She is right, you have a beautiful body."Edward whispered in my ear and I giggled and smiled.

"Fine, Alice" I gave up and we went to go pay for it.

We shopped for another two hours skipping the rest of school day.

Pamela Pov

I just got a call saying that the children have skipped the day of school. I have no idea were they are at and when they get home they are in so much trouble.

It is almost midnight and the children still haven't came home yet not even Carlisle was home. Well at least the house is peace and quiet so I went to sleep.

"Nice and quiet" I said but too late cause I heard all of the Cullen Family come in yelling. Nice.

"HEY PAMELA WERE HOME!!" I heard Alice scream to the top of her lungs.

I walked to the main room.

"You don't have to yell." I said

"I AM SORRY" Alice yelled again.

"SO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO GUYS?!?"Emmett yelled again.

"I DON'T KNOW HOW ABOUT CALL OF DUTY?!?" Jasper joined.

"NO LET'S DO SOME THING ELSE!!" Isabella yelled.

"KIDS PLEASE QUIET DOWN!!" Carlisle joined.

"Ughhh" I groaned and walked away while the children are still yelling, they aren't even far away from each other.-------------------------------

Yaaaaaaaaa I uploaded :) You happy?

"SO HOW HAVE Y'ALL BEEN??!!"

Hope y'all are still reading.

I uploaded on my iPod so give me some time to write :)

I will upload if y'all give me let's see 5 votes ok deal??

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

POP!!