Lunch with the B***h!?!

This story is to vampwolf_love,she commented for me to upload this story and she fanned.yaaaa thank you.

Any way I just wanted to thank you all for reading my story and thank you to my fans.

There is some curssing but not really bad ones,It might be small or not i dont know.And I will add a little something with Jasper, haha yall might be suprised or grossed out haha.So here is the story hope yall like it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$yea money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

RECAP:

"HEY CHILDREN"I heard someone's voice,I turned around and saw Pamela walking to our table.

"No way"I said and my family turned around shocked.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Rose POV

We watched as Pamela came up to us and took Bella's seat that was next to Edward and took his hand, but he pulled it back under the table.

"What The Hell Are You Doing Here!"I said to her while Jasper was trying to calm me down.

"Well I thought it will be fun to eat with yall and to get to know each other."She said looking at everyone of us.

"Haha didnt you try that already"Emmett said while Bella was comming behind Pamela and flip the chair up so thay Pamela will fall on the floor, everyone in the cafeteria look at Pamela and started to laugh at her.

Edward got up and walked up to Pamela,

"You need a hand"He said to her sweetly and smiled.

"I always like you Edward"She said about to take his hand, but instead he started clapping.

"Woo you can do you, get up woo"He said while clapping and everyone joined in and she finally got up, but she fell back down when someone bumbed into her.

"Watched were your going fatass"I over weight girl said to her(Haha Im watching \Mean Girls)

"I know right I almost felt the ground shake'I said to the girl and she started laughing and walked off.

Finally Pamela got up.

"I'm going to get some food', she said and walked off to the salad bar.

"Now we have to have lunch with that"I said.

She came back and started eating and we sat there in silince until the next class.

Finally school ended and we got into the car's.

"She did this to get back at us"Edward said knowing that he can read minds we believed him.

"Well we just have to fight back and I got the perfect plan,....Water Park!!!"Emm said-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry it's short but its something right, I can never have my computer to myself.

Might upload tomarrow ASAP.

READ

COMMENT

VOTE  

FAN