five

_________________________________________

In the last four weeks, today was the day Lana and Liam have seen each other in public. Four weeks since they have looked at each other. Through tears, and nightmares, and screaming they have both come to conclusions that they have both moved on from one another.

Lana walked around in the mall with her friend, as they passed stores giggling with each other. But with one sly glance, Lana turned her head and had found Liam with a girl as they both walked together.

Liam could feel mysterious eyes on him, as he turned his head finding Lana peeking over at him a couple of times. He missed having to call her everyday, and seeing her hazel eyes look so innocent. He looked over at the girl next him named Kate, knowing she was nothing compared to Lana.

Liam looked back over to Lana, as he could tell she felt pain and hurt just by looking at him. He felt as if there was a weight weighing down on his chest, as if he couldn't stare anymore.

Just seeing her made him feel sick for what he did.

Before they knew it, they have both passed by, shoulder to shoulder, with an eerie silence caving in.

And in that moment, Lana and Liam have both realized something.

They both have moved on from one another. They both have turned the page, onto a whole different chapter. That after being so heartbroken over each other, they taught themselves that there are a couple more heartbreaks until they find the one.

There's no reason to look back when you have so much to look forward to.

THE END

so yeah it's the end of this short story, and from writing this I feel so much better. I feel like I'm finally free and I could b r e a t h e. If anyone is experiencing heart break or hurt or they just got out of a relationship, writing about it, makes you feel a whole lot better. x

thanks to everyone who actually read this like I didn't know people would want to read a story about my old relationship with someone. actually, some people on this website have talked to him before, lawl you guys know who you are.

well so yeah bye ily