three

______________________________________________________

Liam wrapped his arm around Lana's waist, as Lana jumped at the touch of him. She looked over at him, giving him a small smile, as he stared blissfully at her. Liam's phone continuously buzzed in his pocket, as he unwrapped his arm away from her, and continued typing onto his touchscreen keyboard.

"Who is it?" Lana asked, peering over his shoulder. Liam held his phone out of eye sight form Lana, a lie escaping his mouth so quickly.

"Oh just my dad, no big deal." Liam smiled, as Lana was stupid enough to believe the lies his lips possessed. Lana sighed under her breath, as she watched Liam out of the corner of her eye, as he typed quickly with a smile playing on his lips. She slumped, as Liam noticed her sudden mood change. Liam roughly pushed his phone back into his pocket, as he wrapped his arm around Lana's waist once again.

"I love you." He whispered into her ear, as she giggled to herself leaning her head on his rough shoulder. Liam was wanting to tease and play around a bit, as he dug his fingers into her waist. He watched as Lana, slowly started to feel uncomfortable.

Lana moved Liam's fingers from her waist pushing him away.

"That hurt you know." Lana muttered to herself, rubbing the sore spot on her waist softly with her hand. Liam rolled his eyes at her 'overdramatic' remarks, as he thought she was being ridiculous.

"Why do you make a big deal out of everything? It was nothing, you cause a stupid scene over me trying to play around and tease you." Liam spat as he slumped into the sofa.

"I-I'm sorry, it just, it hurt, you have lots of strength, you have to watch it when I'm around. I'm a girl, you have to be careful with me." Lana whispered, as she swallowed the lump that was forming in her throat. Liam rolled his eyes once again at yet another stupid remark Lana was making. He roughly pushed his arm around her once again, his fingers tickling the part where her rib cage started.

Lana smiled to herself, as she leaned a little closer to Liam. But yet once again, Liam dug his fingers into her rib cage, as Lana cringed and quickly moved herself away from him.

"What the hell Liam? Just stop it, and let's cuddle instead of you always putting your hands on me." Lana yelled at him, as she started grabbing her coat, and bag. Liam's eyebrows furrowed, as he realized she was being a total drama queen.

"Do you always want to fight in this relationship? This is all we ever do, argue!" He screamed at her, balling his hands into fists. Tears were starting to flow down Lana's cheeks, as she wiped them away quickly with the back of her hand.

She rushed out of his home, as she quickly speed walked down to her car.

Stupid, stupid girl, she thought in her mind, as she lay sat in her car, crying her eyes out.

this may break my heart writing it, but then it leads me to more happiness and relaxation. idk it makes me feel better, it honestly does.