four

____________________________________________________

"What happened to us?" Lana muttered under her breath, as she was shaking softly form the nerves that enveloped her body. Liam was shaking his head back and forth, as he peered his head to give a glance at her. Lana was on the sofa as she brought her knees up, her brown hair fell down her back in ringlets and her brown eyes seemed to be focused on the fiddling of her fingers.

"What do you mean what happened to us?" Liam questioned as he sat beside her, as he furrowed his eyebrows to look at Lana. Lana heaved her chest up high, as she let out long breaths of air.

"We just aren't the same anymore Li. We don't kiss as much, our fingers never entwine, we barely ever hug. What happened to that? I miss what we used to have, and now I feel like just an annoyance to you, that you have to ignore me." Lana spoke, as she could feel the tears start to prick at her waterline. Liam shook his head back and forth, completely disagreeing with her statement.

"No, we're still the same. We might not do those things a lot anymore, but does it matter? Besides, you've been being really pissy and annoying." Liam spoke with a hint of attitude. Lately, Lana has been feeling like a punching bag and a target for Liam, and she surely didn't like that.

"Don't call me that!" She spat, annoyance blended in with her voice. Lana stood up, crossing her arms over her chest, her face turning a rosy red filled with anger. She felt a panging at her chest, as she felt different emotions surge through her.

"Stop being so over dramatic, please for once! Just once, could you just let things blow over!" Liam screamed in her face, as anger pulsed through his veins. Lana's bottom lip was quivering, as her arms unfolded and fell down by her side. Tears were starting to trail down her cheeks, as Liam watched from afar rolling his eyes, clearly not caring. Whimpers fell from her mouth, as she quickly grabbed her stuff.

"You just lost your girlfriend, goodbye." Lana whimpered under her breath, as she pushed past him running outside once again.

And there Liam stood, as he, himself, started to feel his own tears start to enroll in his eyes.

Because he had just lost something, he didn't plan to lose.

I had to update this story. a lot happened tonight, and ive been crying, and thanks to the ex boyfriend that this story is about. just some shit happened, and our conversation in 4 weeks had ended with tears.