two

___________________________________

"We have to talk about this. We can't keep neglecting each other like we don't exist."  Lana spoke into the phone, as her fingers fumbled with her shirt. She was on her bed, relaxing while resting her head on her pillow. She could hear heavy breathing on the other line, signaling Liam was listening.

"You slapped me in the god damn face." Liam harshly pronounced, as Lana felt like their was something weighing down on her chest. She of course felt guilty, but again, she was the one earning herself the physical pain. She still had those faded red marks wrapped around her wrists, she of course needed to do something before it even got worse.

"L-Liam you were hurting me, I had to stop you-"

"Bullshit, I didn't do shit. Just stop it and get over yourself, alright?" Liam was furious over the phone, as it frightened Lana a lot. She hated experiencing Liam get so angry over little things. It was quite scary, as he always spoke swears in his sentences, and all he did was scream and yell. And quite honestly, Lana thought he was some sort of threat towards her. But yet, she moved on, hoping it was just a small fight, or that he didn't actually mean it. But Lana wasn't smart, and she didn't know.

"Can I just ask one question? Why would you just ignore me like I was invisible?" Lana whispered, as she felt the chills slowly crawl up her skin. She could hear Liam sigh under his breath. Lana knew exactly what was coming, she finally figured out as to why he was ignoring her.

"Well I just keep thinking about my cousin. I don't know why, I keep having these dreams of him at night, he just keeps popping out of nowhere. And I don't know, I just feel so upset and hurt, I have the urge to just ignore people." Liam's dull voice echoed into the reciever, as Lana frowned while staring up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry Liam, I know it's tough, and I've been being a complete annoying bother to you. I'm truly sorry." Lana spoke woth sincerity, as she did feel quite guilty. Liam's cousin had gotten murdered 3 months ago, and it's been hard but he's getting there. And sometimes just the thought of his cousin, will make him just tear at the fact he's gone. His cousin was a brother, and inspiration, and he meant the world to Liam. Lana had just simply forgotten.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Liam muttered under his breath, disturbing thoughts going through his mind.

"So are we alright babe?" Lana spoke through the receiver, as the aching was still visible in her heart.

"Yes we are." Liam's soft voice echoed into the phone, as Lana held a small smile.

"I love you." Lana grinned, as she twirled her hair around her index finger.

"Yeah, I love you too." Liam suppressed a grin, as he placed himself down on his bed. 

this made me want to cry, but im okay, I did it, I wrote it, and it made me feel much better.