Chapter Nine

Freya looked very worried. It was obvious that she didn’t trust Wilson either. “I don’t know what gotten into her head to go with Wilson, at our dinner at that.” Freya sounded very tense.

            “Relax. We’ll find her.” Liam tried to be calm, but like Freya, he too was very worried. The vision about her being harassed by Wilson kept playing on Liam’s head. If anything happened to Theola, Liam would not be able to forgive himself. “Ethan and Warren need to know about this.” Liam tried to call both, but no one answered.

            “I’ll send someone to tell Warren what’s happening. We should look for Theola as well.” Freya said. She talked to one of her waiter and ordered him to go to Blue Haven and convey what’s going on. They walked out the restaurant and went to the east side of the island. “Theola, where did you go…?” Freya sounded so worried.

            “Calm down.” Liam tried to ease Freya’s worries.

            “I just can’t. I could accept anyone as Theola’s lover, I would even let go of Ethan if Theola is really dating him, but I would never let her be with Wilson, even just by a second.” Freya sounded serious. “That man is obsessed with her, he would bring nothing but harm to her.”

            Liam thought so as well. He thought deeply and remembered the vision. He was worried that it might happen that night. There were two jagged parts of his vision, and Liam was trying to put it together.

            Wilson would try to violate Theola, Theola would try to fight him off, but Wilson is too strong for her. Liam thought hard to what would happen next and how the two jagged pieces connects. Then it hit him. The one who called Theola was probably Wilson wanting to meet her for some reason. She was suspicious and told Warren about it. Wilson would then try to violate Theola once they meet. Warren would be worried and would follow Theola. Warren would save Theola from Wilson and when he is comforting her, Ethan would come in and see them in a compromising situation.

            Liam bit his lips in irritation, once again Adelbert outsmarted him. Liam felt that there was no escape in that vision, that his presence wouldn’t change a thing. He felt helpless. Then he got an idea, there was still a chance, all he had to do was to get there before Warren does. But he had no idea where the vision would happen. He thought really but nothing came into his head.

            Liam felt helpless. He couldn’t think of any solution to find Theola, unless he use Cara’s gift. Cara gave him two balls of blue light that was implanted on his eyes. Those were pure energies of fate that could grant any wish. But once used, the ball would disappear. Liam was very hesitant in using that power, although Cara did not say anything, Liam knew that using those would only weaken Cara. Being chained already had a great toll on her. Liam didn’t want to hurt her any further.

            It was then that he remembered something. The handle of the door he saw was very unique, it was an old fashioned ornate handle in a shape of an angel. Liam turned to Freya. “Have you been to every resort on this island?” He asked as they walked around trying to look for Theola.

            “Yes, but that’s not important right now.” Liam could feel the pressure in Freya’s voice.

            “You don’t understand, it is important. Just tell me what resort has an ornate angel door handle.” Liam tried to be calm.

            Freya brought Liam to a European styled resort. It was particularly new. “Are you sure they’re here?” Freya asked doubtingly.

            Liam went straight to the reception desk and asked if Wilson McCarthy was inside. “I’m sorry sir, we can’t divulge such information. We value our guests’ privacy.” The receptionist said.