33

Jason's POV

Mr Bieber grabs Bella by the wrist, and drags her to the front of the room.
So that we can all watch.

This is it.
She's going to die.
And I'm going to watch.

Tears slowly roll down her cheeks as she stands there, looking at us all.
I can see the feelings of betrayal in her eyes.
I can sense how much she loves me.
I wish she could know how much I really love her.
If only there was another way.
I've never felt love like this.
I never thought love could be so strong.
If only it didn't have to end like this.

"Now lets all say our final words to Miss Bella" Mr Bieber says.

"We'll start with your gang Blake, seeing as you probably don't have much to say to her" He says with a smirk.

"Do any of you wish to speak?" He asks.

Ethan, Alexis and Ashton shake their heads, so Blake steps forward.

"The time we had, was fun baby girl" He snarls, licking his lips and tucking her hair behind her ear.
"I will miss you babe" He says, stepping back.
I scoff at his words, and I feel like Bella might of heard me.

Zedd steps forward.
"I know I may be a dick sometimes, but secretly, i don't really hate you that much" He says to her, smiling slightly.

"I might sometimes seem like I'm just as much of a dick as Zedd, but I have a great deal of respect for you, Arabella" Drew says, grinning.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way, you're such an innocent girl, you're so determined, and I admire you for that" Cody says, smiling widely at her.
She smiles back, and it sickens me slightly.
Why isn't she annoyed at the others too.
It's not fair.
Life's not fair.

"I've never had a best friend before, but it certainly lived up to expectations. I just want you to know, that I may have been lying about some things, but not our friendship, that was real, and I'm so sorry" Scarlett says, tears in her eyes.

Everyone looks to me, and holding back the tears is becoming harder by the second.

This is the girl I love.
The only girl I've ever loved.
The only girl I will ever love.
Without her my life is nothing.
And now she is dying.
Because of me.

"I-I have n-no words" I stutter, trying so hard to prevent my voice from cracking.

I can see the sadness in her eyes as the words leave my mouth, and I quickly look away, finding it hard to stand seeing her pain.

Arabella's POV

"My darling Arabella, I'm sorry it had to end this way" Mrs Bieber says mockingly, loading her gun and holding it to my head.

I close my eyes tightly, and brace myself for my death.

I hear a gun shot, but I feel no pain.
I slowly open my eyes to see Mrs Bieber lying on the floor next to me.

Blake and his gang all jump up and run out of the door, taking advantage of the distraction, and hoping to escape their punishment.

I look across the room to see Jason.
Tears rolling down his cheeks, his gun pointed to where Mrs Bieber was stood.

"I love you Bella, more than anything else in the world, and that will never change, no matter what" He whispers, allowing his gun to fall to the floor.

Before I have time to process what's going on, there is another gunshot.
This time, Jason is on the floor.
"How dare you kill my wife" Mr Bieber snarls, lowering his gun.

"Jason" I mutter, as I realise what has just happened.
"Jason" I sob, as I look at him, lying still.
"Jason, please!"
"Please, wake up!!"

It's no use.

"Please" I yell, bursting into tears.
I drop to the floor and look to the bullet wound on his chest.
The pool of blood is enough to tell me that he cannot possibly survive.
But he is Jason McCann.
He can't be dead.

"JASON..." I scream, so loud my throat feels as if it is being ripped out.
"I love you..." I cry, "I always will".
I take his limp hand in mine and bring it to my chest, holding it tightly.
He can't be gone. There has to be some life left in him.

Mr Bieber raises his gun once again at me.
Part of me wants to die, to be with Jason, but a bigger part of me is in denial that Jason McCann is really dead.

"Bella!" Scarlett shouts, grabbing me and dragging me out.
Cody, Drew, and Zedd follow, and close the door behind them.

"Quick Bella!" Scarlett says, panicking.
"What about Jason, we have to save him!" I sob.
"I'm sorry" Cody says, looking at me sympathetically.
I feel my heart shatter as the words leave his mouth.
"Even Jason McCann, is not immortal"

And then I let out the most painful scream.

---------------------------------------
Omg I cant believe this book is actually finished!!!

This ending is too sad 😭😭💔
...I'm sorry

I can't believe this is the end 😭😭 I hate when books finish with someone dying 😭😭 why did I write thisssss 😭😭

This reminded me of when Allison Argent died on teen wolf, so if you're half as sad as I was then, then I'm sorry.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!