Awsomepeeps - Reading Interview

<pre class="commentbubble" style="width: 419px;">1. What kind of books do you enjoy reading?

On Wattpad I do enjoy all sort of style of books though I do prefer horror or mystery.

Not on Wattpad I love literature.

2. If someone told you a book was good, but it wasn't in your reading genre, would you still read it?

I'll give it a go, I try read anything. Even if I don't like the style.

3. What is your favourite book and author?

This is hard but at the moment I would have to say the George Orwell, 1984.

4. What is your favourite wattpad book and author?

This is really hard to say but I have to say<a href="user/LouisYouHottie">@LouisYouHottie</a> The Accidental Skype Call.

5. What genre of book are you reading at the minute?

Well on Wattpad Fan fiction, though off Wattpad i'm reading literature.

6. Do you like cliffhangers? If not why?

I like the suspense but if it is use repeatedly it does get annoying as all you wish to know

what is to happen.

7. What kind of thing would you like to happen in a good book?

Good description and detail, has a clear read. So the use of punctuation and grammar.

Also if there is any use of language devices to entice the reader.

Put humour in also make in unique as there is nothing worse than a clichéd story.

8. If you could write a book with anyone on wattpad who would it be?

Anyone, hmm I think it would have to be<a href="user/xxxCattxxx">@xxxCattxxx</a> as she is a great friend and I have great

ideas and individuality where she has all the talent of writing.

9. Any other stories you would like to recommend to people?

I would suggest on Wattpad if not The Accidental Skype Call....though unrealated to fanfiction

<a href="user/TaraLDeclan">@TaraLDeclan</a> Love is Blind which is a fantastic book.

10. Do you have a mini message for writers of wattpad?

Yeah keep writing as your works are just amazing.</pre>