littlehouse4evr - Writing Interview

What inspired you to write a story?

I read a lot, and there are always these films or shows that give me an idea for a story and just don't leave me alone until I write them down.

Do you get any hate on your stories? If you do, how do you handle it?

I've never had hate. Although I did once get one or two comments saying that my book was dragging a bit.

How did you come up with the title and the plot?

 For my most popular book, I came up with the plot because I was watching Once Upon A Time, and I wanted to see what would happen if I put the Twilight characters in a similar situation. The title was never meant to be the title, it was there while I came up with something better, but I never did.

What books would you tell your readers to read?

On Wattpad, I would tell them to read Warm Bella and Ridden Guilt by Badwolf, and non Wattpad would be Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, The Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick  and Thirteen Reasons Why by J Asha.

If you could work with any author on Wattpad who would it be ?

I would love to work with Badwolf, because I love their ideas.

Who is your favourite character in your story and why?

 My favourite character in my fanfiction, that I mentioned earlier, would have to be Jasper. While the Cullens were human in my story I changed their characters a bit and Jasper was just so sweet, and nervous about almost everything.

Can you relate to any of your characters?

 I can relate to Bella in that fanfic. She felt like her life was out of control, and sometimes I feel like that too.

Are their any wattpad authors that have grasped your interest?

Badwolf, And iSillySkittleluv. Their stories are amazing.

What do you think your cover says about your book?

 Oh dear... Probably who the main focus of the book is; they tend to be on the cover a lot, and hopefully that its an interesting book.

Any advice for other writers who are writing a story?

 Keep writing! Even if your story isn't popular now, it probably will be in the future, and the amount of good comments and feedback you get will really help with your writing.

Anything specific you wanna say to your readers?

Thank you so much for reading my stories! You're all fantastic. :)

What do you want to say to writers with their books on hold?

Don't put your books on hold! Although, I'm being completely hypocritical because have at least three stories on hold, so I'm going to say, I understand why you can't continue the story.