AriaNAhmer - Writing Interview

1. What inspired you to write a story?

My book, The Final Guardian, comes out very soon and is not featured on wattpad or anywhere online. It was actually a video game at first. I have always loved books but never thought of writing one. When it came to illustrations of costumes, characters, landscapes, and character traits, I got carried away in writing and soon it just became chapters.

2. Do you get any hate on your stories?If you do, how do you handle it?

I have actually not gotten much hate. I listen to constructive feedback, but ignore the people who claim its 'constructive' when they use words like 'stupid' 'ugly' and curse a lot. I can't take them seriously with that.

3. How did you come up with the title and the plot?

The title was originally called The Last Guardian, but then I saw another video game called the same thing and realized its a very overused title. Then I found The Final Guardian, TFG, and preferred it so much that I thanked that video game The Last Guardian for already taking my previous title.

4. What books would you tell your readers to read?

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo, and The Last Apprentice series by Joseph Delaney.

5. If you could work with any author on Wattpad who would it be ?

I don't mean to come off mean, but none. I just am not for co-writing. I have always wanted to, but find it very difficult to do.

6. Who is your favourite character in your story and why?

Vira, Aeral, and Lukos.

7. Can you relate to any of your characters?

Very much, yes. My life has somehow found its way into my story while I was writing it.

8. Are their any wattpad authors that have grasped your interest?

Natasha Preston and LaDameBlanche

9. What do you think your cover says about your book?

There is no official cover yet, but I guess we'll see. ;)

10. Any advice for other writers who are writing a story?

Read and keep writing. It takes a lot of coal to get to the gold. Whether you write a dozen pieces of coal, your golden story will come to you soon. Be patient.

11. Anything specific you wanna say to your readers?

Thanks for reading my stories and I hope you enjoy the journeys up ahead.

12. What do you want to say to writers with their books on hold?

I'm one of those people on here, but that's because I have a job, school, and writing as a profession. But keep writing, don't stop in the middle of your story to edit. Its a waste of time. Finish the rough draft thoroughly THEN you can edit.