Sparkling_Diva_1007 - Writing Interview

What inspired you to write a story?

My basic inspiration for this story are the boys who change for love. Nowadays flirting is more common that love, and we have to agree that every one flirts more or less. SPECIALLY BOYS (even girls but most boys). Being badass and breaking the hearts of girls are like a trend now which everyone wants to follow. But i have seen in real life that even badass players change. its not only in books. So i had to let the world know that Bad Boys with a Golden Heart exist.

 Do you get any hate on your stories? If you do, how do you handle it?

Most of the time I try to improve my story more when I hear people being rude about the plot. But rather than getting discouraged I take them as a part of my writing and they remind me that i have to work more hard. So i'll conclude saying that haters are he stairs to perfection.

 How did you come up with the title and the plot?

The title, being the seller of books, was a very difficult choice. I tried to stick to the characteristics of my characters for the title and came up with The Perfectionist's Hipster Princess. The Plot is based on a real life story so I just arranged it a little and gave it words.

 What books would you tell your readers to read?

How to Be a Girl cannons

Take My Breath Away chellefillion45

Bows and Eros Unevenfeets

The Weeping willow series ( Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board & Light as a Feather, Cold as Marble) zaarsenist

If you could work with any author on Wattpad who would it be ?

Unevenfeets : For her awesome plot ideas

zaarsenist: For her descriptive power

chellefillion45: For her perfect writing and very connective plots which hook up the reader's heart.

Who is your favourite character in your story and why?

My Favourite character is Jason Lucado. He is a perfect role model for every guy in love out there. He changes for his love and sacrifices all his causalities just for one girl. One true 'bad boy with a golden heart'.

 Can you relate to any of your characters?

YES! My story is based on real life so I do but not in all the ways there are some changes though

Are their any wattpad authors that have grasped your interest?

Unevenfeets is one very talented author her books carry many different themes and twisted plots :)

What do you think your cover says about your book?

It tells about my characters

Any advice for other writers who are writing a story?

Follow you heart. Don't be intimidated by the number of reads & Votes some writers have. Don't rush. Don't get depressed when people give negative feedbacks. Do work hard. Do take haters as a part of work. Do keep writing.

Anything specific you wanna say to your readers?

My readers have always been honest to me helping me to improve my story so loads and loads of warm wishes to them.

What do you want to say to writers with their books on hold?

Dont get upset with the constant screams "UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD". Everyone has a life. If you have writers block then discuss your plot with someone. If you think you have a disarranged plot then try relating you story to a song and hear the way it flows it'll help :)