YouKnowMeAsThatGirl - Writing Interview

1. What inspired you to write a story?

I don't know... my dreams I think.. If I have weird dreams, I write them down and they're the start of one of my stories.

2. Do you get any hate on your stories? If you do, how do you handle it?

nope, people only give me tips and that's all I want.. I don't need to know if my story is good, I love it when people give me tips.

3. How did you come up with the title and the plot?

The title is mostly a song and the plot is kind of my dream.

4. What books would you tell your readers to read?

uhm, fanfics I gues.... and books I like to read.

5. If you could work with any author on Wattpad who would it be ?

@JoeSuggsWifey, @maggilee, @RKnight14, @MadeToPaint

6. Who is your favourite character in your story and why?

uhm, Emma Smith from Choices. Well, I think she's the easiest to write about since she is based about me.

7. Can you relate to any of your characters?

yeah. I always choose people I can relate to, otherwise it would be so hard to write about.

8. Are their any wattpad authors that have grasped your interest?

uhm, yeah, a lot actually. It's a huge list.

9. What do you think your cover says about your book?

well, you can see what it is about and it's pretty.. Ugh, worst description ever.

10. Any advice for other writers who are writing a story?

if you think of giving up, don't! always continue, stopping and deleting your stories will only make you regret it.

11. Anything specific you wanna say to your readers?

DON'T BE A SILENT READER! I don't bite, so don't be afraid to comment, I love comments!

12. What do you want to say to writers with their books on hold?

figure out what you want to do, I hate it when people pause their stories.. just freaking continue, you can't let people wait..

(sorry for the long ness..)