Female #11: Goldie Warrick

Name: Goldie Warrick

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Appearance: Goldie is famous for her bleached-blonde hair, untainted by unnatural colours, that she always wears loose and kept away from her face with her trademark bright red bow. Her eyes are a sparkling blue, big and wide, and other Capitol citizens envy her for her youthful looks even though she is still in her teens. Goldie is even the scientific definition of pretty - flawless skin that suggests health, doe eyes that suggest vulnerability and mostly symmetrical facial features.

Personality: Despite already working in the Game-Maker and magazine industry, Goldie is still as immature as ever. She is never organised and cares only for seeing her ideas and dreams realised in the form of an arena or Games. She is very good in the public eye, never getting stage fright and being confident in everything she does. However, like most Capitol people, she is obsessed with her appearance and may have a slight tendency towards the colour red and sparkly glitter.

History: Goldie was hired as a reported on the Capitol magazine Capitolis at the age of sixteen, and fell in love with reporting and working with the Games almost instantly. However, her fellow reported Fury laughed at Goldie whenever she said she would become a Game-Maker. To prove her wrong, Goldie hosted a Games based on her own concept and ideas entirely single handedly (it wasn’t easy!) and now is trying to prove she can win the Games to show she is truly the expert.

Reason for Participation: Goldie chose to participate to prove she is the best person to work with the Games.

Skills: Goldie has reported on the Games for the past year, so she knows how the technicalities of the Games work, how the Game-Makers plan and work, how the public reacts to certain attitudes and even how to use certain weapons from studying specific tributes.

Favourite Tribute Type: The young, twelve-year-old underdogs that make everyone smile and say ‘awww’.

Weapon of Choice: A simple dagger, because why the hell not?

Token: Her signature red bow.

Other: Finders Keepers :)