Female #1: Miley Baker

Name: Miley Baker

 Age: 18 

 Gender: Female

 Appearance: She has long blonde hair with a blue streak, a green streak, and a purple streak in it. She also has emerald green eyes that are always sparkling with laughter and happiness.

 Personality: She is loud, crazy, hyper, and has a short attention span, but she loves passionately and takes care of the people she loves, even if it means dying.

 History: She has lived an average life in the Capitol. The craziest thing her parents have ever let her do is get the colors in her hair. They won't let her get a nose piercing like she wants, but she has kept a little secret from them. She has a boyfriend and actually got a tattoo of his name, Ryan, on her back. Shh, no one can know that.

 Reason for Participation: Miley entered her name for fame.

 Skills: She is incredibly good at throwing knives. She can also make friends easily.

 Favourite tribute type: She loved watching the tributes who were loyal to someone they were in the Games with, like the brothers and sisters or couples, little did she know she would eventually be in one of those couples.

 Weapon of choice: Knife

 Token: A charm bracelet her mama gave her for her fourteenth birthday 

 Other: Finders, Keepers

Ryan goes into the Games with her.