Female #7: Brielle Featherlin

Name: Brielle Featherlin

Age: Twenty-nine... for the seventh time.

Gender: Female.

Appearance: Remade in at least five different places, everything about Brielle screams Capitol. Her skin, which is a light caramel colour, is almost plastic in its perfection, and is stretched specifically to make her look younger, causing her hazel eyes to look almond-shaped, with long black lashes that go all the way to her cheeks. Brielle's lips are almost ridiculously puffed up, and her large breasts and behind look odd when mix her short, elfin build. Throw in the pink hair, and Brielle's appearance perfectly represents the Capitol.

Personality: It is difficult for a bird to change its feathers. Therefore, there is still some selfish vanity in her personality, though she is doing the best she can to get rid of it. Brielle is a kind woman, though she is a tad misguided and not clever enough to realize when she is being tricked. The woman has lost much of the perky disposition she used to own with the loss of her job and the death of her son in her so-called funeral. Nowadays, Brielle strives to be just like the tributes she once loathed.

History: Brielle's history is one of the most hard to keep track of. She started off as a pregnant tribute in a Games a while ago, then won after giving birth to her son, Azure Featherlin. She used her status as a victor to become an interviewer for the Games, gaining immense prestige and being once of the most famous Masters of Ceremonies known to Panem. Eventually, she was elevated to the rank of Gamemaker, where she had even more success until showing her soft side. This led to her allowing a rebel to win and being exiled, though the president at the time, Ghost, passed it off as an execution. The next year, Brielle lost her son in the Games that served as her own funeral.

Reason for Participation: She wants to return to her spot and former glory so she can either change the Capitol like she is trying to change herself or denounce its evils.

Skills: Charisma, working a bullwhip, and finding loyal allies.

Favourite tribute type: Brielle adores the tributes who have a mind of their own and don't let tradition decide for them. She has a special loathing for the Capitol.

Weapon: Bullwhip.

Token: A magazine cover of her interviewing her son, Azure, though neither of them knew they were related at the time.

Others: Finders, keepers