Perfect Date

this chapter is to say thank you :) thank you for fanning me thank you for all your lovely comments. thank you for getting me to #339 on the fan fiction list. and  thank you for getting me over the 100 vote milestone because without you guys.. there wouldn't be a story. if this story hadn't taken off like it did i would have just deleted it. thank you so so much i love you guys. you all are wonderful and even though i don't know who or what you look like you are all beautiful in my eyes. thank you :) xx

this is a happy chapter not much drama but i hopt you like it. :) xxx

~*~

Okay Clary. Calm down. This could all be just a misunderstanding. Who am I kidding. I wake up in his bed. Half naked. And I don’t remember anything. It couldn’t be more clear. I lost my virginity to Louis Tomlinson. And we were both drunk out of our minds.

I took a deep breath and stood up. But really all I wanted to do was crawl back into bed and never leave. Of course that was no option seeing as it’s not even my bed.

I looked around for my dress. No where. Great. I decided to just use one of his. This isn’t going to be awkward at all. Nooo. I pulled on the first large t-shirt I could find.

I slowly walked over to the door. Hoping that I would just wake up from this nightmare. But no matter how slowly I went. I was still here. Still in Louis’ shirt. And still in his room.

Stop it Clary. You can do this. Just turn the Knob and-

And just then Louis opens the door. And me being in front of the door gets hit. Just to add to my lovely headache.

“oowww!” I groan grabbing my face.

“oh crap! Sorry Clare-Bear. I didn’t think you were awake. Geez-hey is that my shirt?“ wait? Did he just call me Clare-bear? Is he talking to me now? What is going on?

“your- your not mad?” I say. I’m so confused and this headache isn’t helping any.

“Clare-Bear why would I- oh… yea. I forgot I had- look Clary- can we sit for a minute?” I nod and walk over to the bed and sit criss-cross in the middle.

He sits down near me. I takes a deep breath and begins.

“I’m sorry. I really am sorry. I never gave you time to explain anything. Danielle and the Lads yelled at me the second I got back. I guess I was just too stubborn to actually man up and apologize. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry for not hearing you out. I-”

I cut him off.

“Louis. You don’t know how much I just wanted to hear your voice. To have you actually talk to me. Lou I forgave you the minute you walked out. I could never be mad at someone that I love.”

“you… you love me?” he says after a minute. I smiled.

“yea… yea I do Louis.”

“call me boo bear.” he says smiling. I laugh.

“I thought you hated being called that?”

“yea but people that I’m in love with can call me anything they want.”

I felt like my heart had skipped a beat. Like all thought doubts all those worries I had been building up inside just vanished. Just by those simple words. In love. He was in love with me.

Then he kisses me. And this time I didn’t feel guilty. I didn’t hate myself for it because I knew that there was nothing stopping us from being together now.

Or so I thought.

“FINALLY!” I hear someone scream from the door. Louis stood up from laying on top of me to see who was peeping on our little make out session. It was Harry. He looked like it was Christmas.