Just Another Love Story. (One Direction Fan Fiction)

Hey so if you have read my other book and are wondering where it went. i deleted it. yea after asking you guys to tell me if i should keep going you said yes but then stopped commenting so i got tired of writing to no one.

anyway this is a different fan fiction. if you want me to continue with this one i'm going to need people to either vote for it or comment on it. i would love it if you commented because i get notifications on my ipod so i know you did and i dont have to go and look for it. anyway here is the summary of this story.

~*~

Clarissa Skye Milligan is a normal 18 year-old  girl. She's got brown hair and startling green eyes. She loves horse back riding and swimming. But her life isn't that normal. Her brothers hurt her. not just the sibling teasing hurt, but the physical hurt. She even has the bruises to prove it. They call her everything she isn't 'fat, ugly, stupid'.

Her parents resent ever having her. They don't even try to hide it.

But soon this all becomes to much and Clarissa runs out at one of her mothers art shows stumbling in the streets of London. That's where she meets him.

He see's her in the streets and stops all that they are doing and brings her home. He tries to break down the walls she has built up to protect her from heart break. did I mention he is in the famous boyband, One Direction?

~*~

so do you guys want to read this story? please comment down below thanks :)