Feeling Like Poo

“Clary you need to get up we are going out for breakfast!” Zayn shouts through the door. I sigh and get up.

It’s been a week since the America trip. And also a week since I have talked to Louis. Of course I was the one not talking he would try to but I would just nod or give a short answer.

Danielle is probably the most understanding of why we don’t talk. Probably because she is the only one who knows the whole story. The boys don’t ask why they just know we both don’t want to talk about it.

I get up mumbling under my breath about how unfair it is that when one of the boys are hungry I have to leave my warm bed to go with them.

I take a shower and get ready.

I walked into the living room to see Zayn eating cereal.

“I thought you sad we were going out to eat.” I say grumpily, still not happy about leaving my bed.

“oh that was just to get you out of bed.” I glare at him.

“you made me get out of my warm comfy bed just so you could tell me that you got me out of bed for nothing?!” he smiled even more then set his cereal down and pulled me down next to him.

He kissed my neck where my collar bone and neck connect. I shivered.

“Zaaayyynnnn!”

“wwwwhhhaaatttt?” he mocks. Then I hit his forehead. He flicks my nose. I slap him lightly and soon we are on the floor wrestling each other and laughing.

We hear a loud banging on the door. We stop to listen.

“will you guys be quite?! I’m trying to sleep and it’s not helping that your having sex next door!” Niall shouts.

Did I mention that we told them?

Well… we did and they were all happy for us. but you know... besides Louis.

We burst out laughing and got up off the floor.

“you owe me food. And not cereal, real food,  Zayn.” he laughs and walks to the kitchen still eating his cereal.

I walked into the kitchen and realized that I was a bit hot. I felt my head. Hot. I was burning up.

Then I felt it. My jaw tighten up. My stomach turned and I ran to the sink and threw up. I let out a painful moan.

“Clary are you o- oh my god. Your sick. Come on your going to bed.”

“don’t come near me! You’ll get sick too.”

“unlike you I’ve gotten my flu shots.” and he picks me up bridal style and carries me to my room. He lays me down on the bed and pulls the covers over me kissing my forehead.

“geez Clare-bear your burning up. I’ll make you some soup.”

“okay.” I say. He kisses my cheek and then leaves. I sigh and decide I might as well get some sleep. It might help. I got up and pulled my clothes off and put on some PJ’S. then got back in my bed and drifted off to sleep.

Ugh. I was wrong when I thought that sleep would help. I feel worse than I did before. I looked over at my alarm clock to see a note stuck on it.

‘Clary I’m so so so sorry that I had to do this but something came up and I couldn’t get out of it. Louis is here to take care of you though. I promise that when I get back I will take care of you and when you are better I will take you out to dinner. -Zayn xx’

Oh great. Two thing that upset me in this little note of Zayn’s. one Zayn left. And Two I was stuck with Louis… here … alone in Zayn’s flat.