I can't go home, now.

Okay that’s the last straw. I run to the door grabbing my brown leather jacket

 And walk out. Not looking back. I can’t believe I go to these things anymore. All my parents do is put me down and tell people how much of a disgrace I am to the family name.

 I walk out of the warm heated building my mother was having her newest collection in. the ’Brandon’ collection. My brother. All of it was centered around him and his life.

Okay maybe I should have thought this through. It’s probably 20 degrees out here. But I continue to walk down the street pulling as much fabric over my body as possible.

The most unfortunate thing about going to this stupid gallery opening tonight is that it’s 12 and no one is around. that’s right me, 19 year old Clarissa Skye Milligan is all alone. In the streets of London with no one to help me. No phone. No money. Nothing.

So I sat. that’s right I sat down in my very expensive dress on the curb.

It must have been 30 minutes before someone stopped. They were in a van, music was on and when they stopped you could hear the music turn off and people complaining then someone jumped out of the car. He was wearing tan chino’s and a red and white stripped shirt. His hair looked really messy but was still really sexy at the same time.

I wiped my eyes just now realizing I was crying. He came up to me and sat down next to me.

“hey, why are you crying?” he asked.

“I-It’s fine really. I s-should probably go.” I said trying to get up. Another thing about me. I’m incredibly shy.

“hey, hey don’t go come on please let me drive you home at least.” I looked at him now realizing what I had done. I had run away from them. From my family. I couldn’t go back and face them. They would chew my head off. And I would most likely end up with a bruise or two from Brandon and John. I winced at the thought.

“no. I can’t… I-I c-can't go h-home.” why am I telling a complete stranger this?

“why not?”

“I… r-ran.. I should go now.” I turn to leave but he grabs my wrist stopping me from walking away. I continued to look at the ground my brown hair blowing in the wind.

“come on. Let me take you back to mine.” I looked at him like he was crazy.

Who does he think he is? I mean come on. For all I know he could be some trafficking person taking me to his drug house to sell on the black market! Oh god or he could be some creeper that likes to lure girls to his house and then experiment on them!

Stop it Clary. You always do this he could be a genuinely nice person trying to do something nice for someone. But you always have to watch out for the hot ones.

He seemed to pick up on my worries and he chuckled. “I’m not some psychotic serial killer if that’s what your thinking about. Please. I promise that I wont hurt you. Neither will the lads.”

“oh god. Theirs more of you?” I say without thinking. Which is highly unlike me. I bite my lip afraid of his reaction still not meeting his face.

He burst out laughing. “yes. there is. don’t worry they don’t bite either. Now come on. I promise that I will help you sort everything out in the morning.” then he pulled me into the car.

This is so awkward. Here I was in a van with 5 guys. They were all talking and singing. I honestly think they could care less I was in this car. I kept my head down and looked out the window. We pulled up to a building. It was obviously their complex. They all piled out but the same boy that pulled me into the van looked at me and grabbed my wrist pulling me out.