I didn't want to marry you but, if I get away from my parents, I'll even have your baby.

A few days later I was released from the hospital and I went back to live with Drew, as a married couple.

He usually leaves early in the morning and gets home around 5:00PM. If he does have to leave for a few days then he comes home early in the morning.

I met some of the people he 'works' with and they are really nice. At first the mafia thing scared me but I got used to it.

I went in the closet and pulled out my jeans and a sweater.

Drew was in the bathroom shaving and getting ready to leave.

I put on my jeans but I couldn't get them buttoned. Damn.

Drew turned on the sink and I went in the bedroom.

You know that thing where you lay down and try to button up your pants? Yeah, well I did that and they still wouldn't zip or button.

Drew came out of the bathroom drying his face with a towel. When he saw me he laughed.

"Shut up." I threw a pillow at him.

"Sorry." he smiled. "What are you doing?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in concentration. "I can't button my pants." I huffed.

He nodded and went in the closet. "Why don't you just wear shorts?"

"It's autumn." I said in a 'duh' tone. I tried buttoning them again but they wouldn't get close enough together. These were the biggest pair I had.

I gave up and threw my hands in the air. I stormed in the closet and traded my jeans for some Soffe shorts.

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Shut up." I mumbled and went downstairs to eat.

After I made Drew a cup of coffee, I looked in the cabinets for something good to eat. I found a box of muffin mix and began making them.

Drew came in and picked up the coffee. "Thanks." he took a drink and then set it down on the counter. "I'm going to be late."

"Love you." I turned my cheek to him so he could kiss it.

"Ik hou ook van jou, lieverd." he smiled.

I turned to look at him. "What?"

"It means 'I love you, too, sweetheart.'"

"In what language?" I asked incredulously.

"Dutch." he smiled and pecked my lips. "I'll be back later."

I nodded and smiled. He picked up his cup of coffee and left. I continued making the muffins and when that was finished I called Tammy.

She answered groggily.

"Hey," I said cheerily.

"What?" she yawned.

"What's wrong?" I hopped on the counter.

"It's 6:30AM."

"Ohhhhh, yeah, I forgot."

She laughed. "Why are you awake this early. You usually sleep past noon."

"Drew has to leave early so I just started getting up with him." I jumped off the counter and poured myself a cup of juice. "Do you want to go shopping later?"

"Sure."

"Cool, I can't fit in my jeans anymore."

She laughed.

{Author's note: hello readers!! I decided to skip ahead 7 months later. (that would make her 8 months prego)Yeah I know that's a lot of time but this story is almost over. I think this and the next chapter are going to be it. If the next chapter isn't the epilogue then the one after that will be. DON'T HATE ME!}