I didn't want to marry you but, if I get away from my parents, I'll even have your baby.

After I got ready and Drew put all of our things in his car, we were on out way to his house.

"How do you think we should tell them?" I asked quietly and stared out the window at the trees.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think we should tell them over dinner?" I looked at Drew.

"Is that what you want to do?" he glanced at me and then the road.

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you." I said in a dull tone.

He sighed. "I don't care."

I raised my eyebrows but said nothing. I reached over and turned on the radio.

Drew drove faster and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel.

His house came into view and a car pulled in behind us. Drew looked in the rearview mirror and stiffened.

I looked at him and then behind us. Drew put his hand on my shoulder and turned me so I was facing forward again.

"Don't turn around." he said angrily.

I grabbed his arm. "What's going on?" I asked quietly.

"Nothing." he unlocked the car. "Go inside and don't look in the windows or come outside." he said and looked at me.

When I didn't move he unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned across me to open the door.

"Go." he said. "And don't look behind you."

I pushed his arm away and got out of the car. I walked up the side walk and into the house.

I sat on the couch and waited for Drew to come in.

I listened and another car drove up. Someone came in the house and called my name.

"In here." I said.

Drew walked in the living room and knelt in front of me.

"What's going on?" I said quietly.

"I have to leave." he said.

I looked away and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"I'm sorry." he kissed my cheek and left the room.

I shook my head and wiped angrily at the tears that were streaming down my face.

Someone knocked on the door and Drew opened it for them.

It sounded like our parents but I didn't move. They all came in the living room and smiled at me. I did the best I could to smiled back but the look on my dad's face said I wasn't doing a very good job.

They all sat opposite of me on the other couch and Drew sat next to me.

"Alex, what's wrong?" Beth asked, concerned.

I looked at her and then at my dad. "I'm pregnant." I held his gaze the whole time I was talking. "And I don't think this marriage is going to work out."

Drew turned and stared at me. "What?"

I shrugged and kept looking at my dad. "I want a husband, not an empty space in the bed beside me." I looked at Drew. "I can't keep living this way." I stood up and walked into the foyer.

Drew followed me and turned me to face him.

"What are you saying?" he whispered. I could tell he was hurting but I ignored the urge to shut my mouth and stop talking.

"I can't keep waiting to spend a few days with you, it's just too hard." I blinked back the tears. "We both have secrets and that isn't a good way to be married."

He shook his head. "I don't want you to do this." his voice broke.

"But I have to." I sighed.

"No, you don't."

I nodded. "Yes, I do. You're leaving again. You just got here yesterday." I put my hands on the sides of his face. "Don't make this harder than it needs to be."

Tears slipped down his face. "I just found out I'm going to be a dad, and you're taking that away from me. Why?" he sucked in a shallow breath. "Why are you taking everything away?"

"Why are you leaving again? That wasn't my dad's car. And it wasn't your dad's car. They didn't tell you you had to leave." I pointed out.

"I don't just work for our dads' business." he grabbed my arms. "I can't tell you or they will kill you."

I dropped my hands and pushed him away. "I have to leave." I looked up at him. "I'm sorry."

He stared at me in shock because I told him what he has been telling me the whole marriage.

"It hurts being told goodbye." I kissed him gently for a moment before stepping backwards. "I hate what I am doing but it has to be done."

I walked in the living room and my parents stood. "Will you take me home."

My dad nodded and they all said their goodbyes. We walked through the foyer and past Drew.

I didn't look at him because I couldn't. I got in the backseat of the car while my parents talked with his. Drew stood by my window but I wouldn't roll it down.

"I love you." he said. "I know it's a piece of shit excuse to get you to stay but I am keeping things from you because I love you." he started crying again. "Alex, don't do this."

I shook my head and wiped my face. "I have to. Don't try to find me or get me back because I wont let you." I told him through the glass.

My parents got in the car and we drove away leaving Drew in the driveway.