I didn't want to marry you but, if I get away from my parents, I'll even have your baby.

No one said anything as we drove home but my dad cornered me in the kitchen.

"Alexa." he said and slammed his fist on the counter.

I glared at him. "What?"

He sat at the table and stared at me. "You know what. Or are you too stupid to remember?"

"What, are you going to hit me again?" I yelled.

He stood up and stood in front of me. He was calm but I wanted to hurt him.

He was a lot taller and bigger than me but I wasn't going to go out with out a fight.

"You just can't stand that I'm happy can you!" I screamed in his face. "All my life you controlled everything I ever did! I hate you! I wish you were dead!"

He grabbed the top of my arms and I couldn't get free. I yanked back and got an arm free.

I hit him in the face until he let go.

"Don't touch me!" I started crying.

He reached up and rubbed his cheek. He sighed and reached out to lean on the counter.

"You can't hurt me anymore! And you're not going to!" I turned around and threw the empty pot sitting on the stove into the glass cabinet. I bent over and sobbed. "This is all your fault!" I screamed. I spun and pointed my finger in his face. "You did this!"

He shook his head. "Stop." he said calmly. He took a step closer.

I shook my head. "No!" I yelled and grabbed the plates out of the cabinet and tossed them across the room. They shattered beside the table and I kept throwing things. Everything I could get my hands on was thrown.

My mom came in the kitchen and watched me like my dad. They didn't stop me from wrecking the kitchen and I didn't want them to.

All of the pain I felt over the last few years of my life was taken out on the kitchen. Every time I remembered a time when my dad hit me or abused me I would pick something up and aim the objects toward him. He dodged most of them but I hit him with a couple of things.

I hate all of this. My life is ruined. I know I could go back to Drew but he deserves better than me.

I couldn't tell my own husband my secrets. He had his own but he was protecting me. I was protecting myself and my unborn baby.

Drew and his family shouldn't have even been drug into all of this. I love him with all my heart but I can't see him ever again.

I flipped over the dining room table which was surprisingly easy to do and slammed one of the chairs into the light fixture.

It made a loud popping noise and hot glass dropped onto my arms. I brushed it off and dropped onto the ground.

I put my head down and sobbed, ashamed of everything. I heard someone walking over to me so I slid across the floor and the mess to the corner.

They didn't stop walking and eventually my back hit the wall. I curled into myself and hid my face in my knees.

They put their hands around me and picked me up.

I fought and kicked the person, not opening my eyes the whole time. They carried me for a while and eventually I stopped fighting and they set me down carefully. I rocked back and forth still crying and they sat in front of me.

They cleared their throat and I looked up at them. My dad was sitting in front of me with an unreadable expression.

"Listen to me." he said slowly.

I breathed in raggedly and stared at him.

When he was sure I wasn't going to hit him he started talking.

"Are you really pregnant?" he asked.

I nodded slowly.

"Why did you leave Drew?" he raised his eyebrow.

"I had to." I answered quietly.

He nodded and looked away.

I stared at him.

He leaned forward and kissed the top of my head.

I started crying again and he stood up. I laid in bed and hugged my stomach.

He turned off the light as he closed the door.

Everything is so confusing.