Congratulations, Break A Leg Tonight.

Mike.

"Sarah, what are you eating?" I asked.

"I don't know, I'm just hungry!" She sighed.

"Well, eat whatever you want babe." I said.

My phone rang.

"Hello." I said

"Hey man it's me." Vic said.

"No shit? I guess when I saw V. Fuentes A.K.A BROSKI, I thought it was mom." I said.

"Smart ass." He said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I just talked to Tony, and he's gonna keep Elizabeth so I can go on a two week writing road trip, I just wanted to ask you if you would help him out, you know drop in on him and make sure everything's okay. I just worry about him taking care of Elizabeth because she's so much like Marisa. Just help him out." He said.

"Of course man. Anything for Tony." I said.

"Great." He said.

"When are you leaving?" I asked.

"Thursday morning." He said.

"Cool. Has anyone talked to Michelle lately?" I asked.

"I think Tony might've today, I'm not sure, I haven't talked to him." He said.

"Sarah's worried about her. She says she's got some sisterly hunch that something's up. That's the only reason I ask." I said.

"I don't really keep up with her these days. I only talk to her about things concerning our son. And as far as I know, Adam's healthy at home with his step-father. That's all I need to know." I said.

"You still worry about her, admit it. You're gonna love her no matter what happens." I said.

He sighed, "I do, but we've been through this a hundred times, there is nothing I can do anymore." He said.

"You can still be there for her if and when she needs you." I said.

"She's never gonna need me." He said.

"Yes she is. You have a son with her. There is gonna be a time when she is gonna need you." I said.

"I guess you're right. I have to go. I'm helping Ellie pack her bag for her stay with Tony. I'll call you later." He said.

"Alright bye." I said.

Tony.

I'd fallen asleep on the couch again when Madison came downstairs.

"Daddy." She whispered.

I coughed, "Yeah?" I asked.

"I'm cold, and.."

She trailed off.

"What is it baby?" I asked.

"I miss aunt Risa." She whispered.

I sighed, feeling the instant remorse, and pulled Madi into my lap.

"I miss her too baby. A lot. You know how you have Adam, Isaiah, Micah, Megan and Keaton?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yeah?"

Well, when I was little, all I had was your aunt Risa. We were all each other had.

I was a little bit older than her, always, but we were always there for each other. Consider yourself lucky that you have so many brothers and sisters. You'll always have enough of them to be there for you, and you for them." I said.