My normal Day (Chapter 2)

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Huh? Wha- what time is it?" I said after I woke up from my dream.

"Aw..... Seven thirty, you came by too fast...." I said while getting out of my bed.

"So I can't shower and school starts in thirty minutes. Hurray...." I as I look at my clock. Then I stand and lasily walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. Then I did my make up, which took me about five minutes. Then I went back into my room and got dressed. The time was seven fifty.

"I still have time..." I said to myself. I laid back down in my bed for about five minutes just listening to Sunburn. I laid there and thought when I would ever get out of this cycle. Every day is the same. Get up late, dont take a shower untill that night, and play video games nonstop durring weekends.

"Okay. Now its time to skedadle." the time was seven fifty seven. I got my house key and walked out the door. It took me only three minutes to get to my school. Of course the morning gose by as it usually does. Go to english at eight, then to science at nine thirty, history at eleven, then lunch at twelve thirty, and so on and so fourth.

I took my seat twards the back of the room. You know the sterotype that the back of the room is the funnest place to be? Well its wrong. Its the worst. All the stoners are back there, the boy friend girl friend group hangs out there always passing notes, and of course, I have to pass them along. Sadly, thats where Im at in all the classes. Except for history. Its my favourite subject.

The thing about history is, we never move forward. I feel like were stuck in the same time period everyday. We've been on the age of Jackson for three months now. When will we get to the fun stuff?

Im already done with all of the homework for the Civil War lessons. I know what Im doing and I know more then my teacher does. Hell, I've taken a college level test in history and got a C when I was seven. I've even taught in a college class!

But also, its the one where I have to be at the top of my attention. Its important to know your materials, but its also scary. People are mean. Thats just a harsh reality. Sometimes I'll get harsh and cruel remarks from the malevilant students behind me.

The bell rings. I practicly run from the room when I'm pushed. I stumble and hit the wall until I regain my balence.

"Hey what the -- HEY!" I said kinda awkwardly.

"Haha yeah hey." My buddy Rachel said. She's been my friend scince grade school.

"Wussup?" I ask. She of course says nothing.

The next few hours is as you would expect. We eat, get bored out of our minds in math, then we go to our own ways to clubs and such. I go to the music room with Rachel.

She used to play piano, but she stoped. Ive been playing scince I was six, but I cant read music. Its always been an alein language to me. But I'd really like to learn.

"Hey Mr. T! I learned something new!" I said while huging my favorite teacher in the school.

"HI Cassy, how's your day been?"

"Good, thanks. How about yours?"

"Oh you know. I got all this stuff I have to work out with the chior." And he went on about how hes really stressed and no one seems to get the fact that he needs cooperation. "So you had something new?"

"YES! I spent half the night on it!" I said running to the piano. I opened its beautiful wooden cover and removed its red cloth and placed it on the top.

Then I went on to play a mysterious piece. While I was playing, my mind went blank. I closed my eyes and went along with what my soul felt. Every note I play, is abit of me on that piano. When ever I play, I just felt like I was home. Like nothing could go wrong. Like I was being reborn into a glorious world where everything was in a perfect balence. When I finished, I stoped and looked up.

"Oh my God, Cassy when did you learn how to play like that!?" Rachel said astonished.

"Wow! That was really amazing. And you made that up yourself?" He asked in disbelife.

"Yeah! I just listend to some MUSE for afew hours and the rest just came to me." I said

"Thats amazing. I'd like to record that."

"Really?"

"Yeah! We can record it tomorrow afternoon."

"Cool thanks!"

So I played for an hour or so, then Rachel who was just in there to hang out with me, or to play the drums, said the time was three fifteen.

"Okay, Bye Mr. T!!! See yea later." I said on my way out.

Then I walked alone. Back home. I just wished I could stay in the music room forever, I mean, it's not like anyone is waiting for me at home. My moms off on bussniess and my dad, well, lets just say its complicated.

I went to my room and stared at the cileing for a good hour. Then I got up and started to play my keyboard, which really is pathetic. Three keys are bro- now four keys are broken and there are no pedals. Oh and its not even the right length. it's missing a bar. I still played for afew hours.

Then I went and watched the original Batman with Adam West. If youve seen it, then you must know how dumb it is. But I still watch it. Its funny because its so stupid. By that time its seven. I go and take my shower, for about three hours of course, and then I go to bed.

I lie there listening to music as I have done for two years worth of nights. Then I wonder, when will I change?