I'm About to Break! (Chapter 12)

(Matt's POV)

"Vel! What the hell happened to you?" I said confused. I'm so happy that she's alright. I can still hear Cassy screaming and groaning. "I mean, where did you go?"

"Well, when we attepted to escape, the agents ended up taking me to a different part in the fecility." she explained. "they did the saame thing that they did to you, only they transered me over here."

"So they switched you with Dawn?" I asked. "Wait... That means that we arent the only ones."

"Yes to both..." she said looking down. "I was with two boys this time. They're brothers, so they have really good chemestry."

"Oh, what power?"

"One has yellow eye's, so he should be able to control electricity. The other has like a smokey grey, but saying that theyre twins, they should be relevent so maybe thunder or sound or what ever."

"Oh... So, mine are green. What should I do?" I ask trying to get my mond off of Cas's screams.

"I dont know acctually, I dont even know what I can do." she said. "God, what are they doing to her in there!? It sound horrible!"

"They're giving her shots and stuff. She hates needles and well..." I say, "She isnt likeing the change."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she says that the tranformation made her hidious." I explain. "I dont think so though..."

"What?" Vel says, "Well, I havent seen her yet, but I'm sure she's not that bad. I mean, even if she was pink, god forbid, she would still be at least cute."

"Yeah. Dawn isnt making things better..." I said with anger in my voice.

"Oh god, dont get me started on that broad..." She said. "I never formally met her, but I knew her before all this crap happened."

"What?"

"Yeah.... Head cheerleader at my school. Also head whore." she said. "Its not like she could help it though."

"Well, what do you mean by that?"

"Her mom works part time as a stipper. Thats how she met her husband." Vel said. Woah, thats a scandal.

"Are you seroious?" I said. "Thats awful!"

"Well, not for her. All strippers have a chance to quit. Its prostitution where you really need to feel sorry for. They have no way out except in a box." she explained.

"Well, I mean that cant be the worst thing. Right?" I say.

"Yeah... Acctually it kinda is." she says.

Then the door from Spectre's room opens and she walks out abit confused.

"Hey my niggaaa's!!!!!" she says. "What are all my bitchezz up to!!!"

"Oh shut up." Vel said.

"Okay, sorry, wait, no I'm not!" she said laughing.

"Uhmmm is she okay?" I ask.

"She will be. We kinda gave her some drugs, so she's dippy." a doctor said to me.

"Oh..." I said.

"Hey, Doc, How are the boys?" Vel asks.

"Oh Wraith and Banshee are fine. As a matter of fact, they're way over here right now."

"Oh good. why are we all comeing over here?"

"The Leader's going to brief you on what the rest of your lives are going to be." she said as she walked out of the room.

I couldnt hear her screaming anymore. She had stopped, but why?