Come on and Rescue me (Chapter 20)

This will be the last chapter of Super Nova! :D Yippy! But never fear, there shall be a sequal, I'll put the name down when I get a good one. :P But for now, enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________

Taylor's POV

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I ask Connor after watching some reruns of 'I Love Lucy' for an hour.

"Yeah, Thank bro." he says.

"Okay, well we should start heading to bed. God know's we'll have one hell of a day tomorrow." I say as I go back to the floor. He lays down on the couch and nods.

I love my brother. I know that I'm older than him, but I see him as my twin. I see him as George, and I as Fred. We've always been the ones for mischief. Usually I had the idea's, but he always got the stuff we needed to carry out our devoius plans. Then I remember what happens to Fred and George. When Fred dies, when I die, what will happen to Connor? I know that in the books, George can never produce a patronus charm because he looses all happieness. Will that happen to Connor?

"Good night, Taylor." he whispers after a while.

"Night, Connor." I whisper back.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm running down a hallway, but I seem to be going no where.

"Connor!?" I scream for my brother. I'm frantic, but I don't know why. All I know is that Connor needs my help. "Connor?! Where are you!!!???"

Suddenly, a door apears infront of me.

"What? A door?"

I open it to find my old room in the orphanage. The bed is the same, the sheets are the same, but something is... Different.

"Connor?" I ask to the empty room. "Connor, are you here?"

"Why Taylor?" a broken voice asks through the blinding darkness. "You promised."

"Connor," I say, "I'm sorry... Connor, where are you?"

"You promised that no one would hurt me. I though I could trust you. But my own brother," he says walking out of the shadow's of the room, "my own brother lied to me. You betrayed me."

"Connor..." I say close to tears. His eyes were broken. Not litterally, but they look dead. His stature was less than pathetic. "What do you mean?"

"You," he says raising a pointed finger to my chest, "will know soon enough!" He screams the last part as he pushes me down to the floor.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"GAH!" I scream as I shoot straight up on the floor. I'm panting. I look around to find that the sun has finally come up. "What time is it?"

I get up and I walk right past Connor into the kitchen. It's noon already. I wonder where everyone else is, so I head over to Vel's room.

"Vel?" I ask as I softly knock on the door. Theres no response so I let myself in. She's sleeping on one side of the bed while Dawn was on the other. "Hmm. Just as I thought. I wonder if Matt and Cas are up."

I check on them, and they're dead to the world too.

"Oh goody! Now its time to get Connor and we'll scare them awake!" I devilishly smile and chuckle evily to myself. I skip merrily to the living room and sneek behind the couch. "Oh Connooor...." I peek up from behind the couch and I poke the blanket. "Connor?" It feels like a pillow.

I walk around the the front of the couch to find pillows peeking out from underneath the blanket. I pull back the blanket to find that my worst fears had been realized.

Connor, my only brother, was gone.

_____________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! I shall get a new name, and I'll be sure to post soon! Have a good day!