78 - RANT AF pt 2

ooh look how bout that for regular updates

so if you haven't read the last part you kinda have to or nothing is gonna make sense because im not doing a recap of anything

so after that little incident i hadnt really heard from jim and i certainly didn't want to. i told a few of my friends and all of them agreed that it was a dick move of him to do all the things he did.

so anyways, one day (this is last month so bare in mind i broke up with him in august) i was texting in the gc with a bunch of my friends in it and jim was in the group chat too. i didn't really care tbh because i didn't think he'd do anything.

past tense for a reason.

this little egotistical mouldy grape added his dickhead of a friend into this group chat, and his friend's profile picture was an ugly photo of me.

you motherfucker.

i went ape shit, i texted two friends at the same time to see if me reacting the way i did was normal or over dramatic. my response seemed fairly normal, so i continued on my rampage.

the next day, i texted jim being like 'yo what the fuck' and his response was:

we thought it'd be funny

arent you just some fucking comedians, insulting me in front of a bunch of people for the craic

so anyways, i asked him why he'd bother when three months had already past and he said 'i dont like how you treated me, you left me on read'

so i said: 'i left you on read because you sent me drake lyrics'

then he said: 'i meant when we were together'

WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER? BITCH THAT WAS ALMOST FOUR MONTHS AGO. HAS YOUR ANT SCROTUM OF A BRAIN SHRIVELLED UP SO FAR UP YOUR OWN ASS FOR YOU TO THINK THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO RIP INTO A GIRL WHO BROKE UP WITH YOU THREE MONTHS PRIOR BECAUSE SHE LEFT YOU ON READ? A FUCKING TEXT MESSAGE? BITCH YOU ARE THE MOSY DRAMATIC TOE OF A HUMAN BEING TO THINK THAT YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT, AND THAT YOU'RE ALLOWED TO DO THAT. THREE MONTHS PEOPLE, THREE FUCKING MONTHS THIS FUCKER HAD. HE COULDA TEXTED ME WHILE WE WERE TOGETHER BEING LIKE THATS NOT COOL BUT NO. NO.

so i told him i broke up with him coz when i snogged/was with him it made me realise i preferred girls, wished him luck with his new girlfriend and told him to go fuck himself.

he responded with 'imma go bye'

and you wanna know what i did?

i left the fucker on read.