Chapter 21

After what happened at William's house, I didn't go to school the next day. I didn't want to see him in case I were to rip his head off so I just stayed at home and listened to music as normal. It got to about 4 o'clock and no one had disturbed me since this morning. I had gotten up to change the CD when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I clicked play as the door opened.

"You have a visitor, miss." A maid was standing in the doorway. She always looked nervous when she entered my room.

"Who is it?" I asked her.

"He's waiting downstairs. I was ordered to come and get you." She said.

"Alright. Thanks. You may leave." She bowed and left as I switched my CD player off.

"Hey Kira!" All of a sudden Richard, my brother, came running towards me like he would every morning.

"I'm not in the mood, Richard.." I stepped aside as he ran towards the wall, again. He fell straight on his back and sighed.

"I noticed that you've got a friend downstairs." He sat up and rubbed his head.

"I've only been told that there's someone here to see me. I can't wait to see who.." I sighed. "And for the last time, Richard, stop running towards me on a morning. It's the same thing every day and, yet, you always seem to forget that you'll end up running into the wall." I put my hands in my pockets and walked past him.

"There's no fun in that." He laughed.

"Your masochism is taking over you. Better to quit while you're ahead." I walked downstairs and into the living room.

"Kira." I looked up to see my mother sitting with my aunt, Jackie. "It's good to see you again." Jackie smiled at me.

"It's good to see you too." I sat down by my mother. "I'm not trying to be rude, Jackie, but why are you here?" I asked her.

"I know you weren't at school today because of what has happened recently so I've just came to check up on you and I'm glad you're alright. However, William didn't turn up for work and Sebastian and James didn't turn up either. I went to William's house but he wasn't there. The same thing happened when I went to see Sebastian and James. I was wondering if you knew where they could be." She asked.

"They're gone... All three of them?" I was shocked.

"Yes. Do you have any idea to where they could be?" She asked me again.

"Yes, I do. I also have an idea to why they didn't turn up too." I stood up and looked at Jackie. "I'm sorry but I'm going to have to leave now. I'll be home later, mother." I turned to my mother and bowed.

"Take the flask on the bench. You'll need your strength." She didn't even look at me while speaking.

"I shall. Thank you." I ran out of the room and into the kitchen. I grabbed the flask and then ran up to my room. I grabbed my coat and my sword. "This isn't going to go well." I said to myself as I then picked up a gun and a few magazines as a last resort. I then ran out of my room and headed towards the front door. I put my jacket and shoes on before opening the door. My bike was waiting for me, along with my helmet. I put the flask in the compartment on the back of the bike. I switched it on and sped out of the front gate. I knew what had happened. I also knew what was going to happen. I really wasn't looking forward to it as I pulled up towards the field that we had first met William at. I knew they were there, I could feel it. I got off my bike and got my flask. I would need all my strength to do this. I quickly drank it and I could feel my strength rising. I put the flask away, grabbed my sword and put it around my waist, along with my gun and magazines. I put my hands in my pockets and started to walk through the trees until I saw Sebastian and James who were wrapped around a tree. They were bound in chains that had been cast with a charm to make them unbreakable.