Chapter 14

We finally made it to our room and we still haven't said a word to each other. I put the card into the slot, it clicked and the light shone green. I opened the door and switched on the light. As I walked into the room more, it actually wasn't as bad as I expected. There was a double bed in the middle of the room and a single bed in the corner of the room. There was a TV mounted on the wall, a desk which had a kettle and some mugs so we could make tea and coffee. There was a small bathroom and we had a window too.

"Hmm. It's quite nice." I heard Sebastian speak. I turned around and saw him and James looking around the room.

"Yeah. I guess so." I turned around and walked over to the single bed. "I guess I'll have this one tonight." I put my bag at the bottom of the bed and I turned to look at the boys. They didn't look happy about that.

"Kira. Can we please talk?" Sebastian sat down on the double bed. James, however, just flung himself on it which sent Sebastian flying. I laughed at it. It was quite amusing.

"I guess you have the right to know since you're now involved." I sat on my bed and looked towards the floor.

I explained how me and William first met and basically everything that happened in my flashback.

"Wow. That's pretty big." James said.

"Yeah."

"What happened after that then?" Sebastian asked.

"Well, after our clan separated, I only visited Japan a few more times. The last time that I did, I visited William. We went out on a few dates but there was one day that I will never forget. We were on a walk and he basically planned the whole day. We went for a meal, then we went ice skating, it was lovely. No one had ever done anything like that for me in my entire life. Then, we went through a really romantic part of Japan that only a few people knew about, he was one of them. It was loads of blossom trees all bent over in the shape of a tunnel. We were walking through and as the petals fell, he covered my eyes and told me to keep them closed so I did. After about thirty seconds, he told me to open my eyes and when I did, he was on his knees with a little box in his hand. As soon as he opened the box, my eyes just overflowed with tears. He was asking me to marry him. I said yes, especially since he was my first love. As soon as that ring went on my finger, I never took it off. It was beautiful and it meant a lot to me. A few days after, part of my clan had went out for a fight with an old enemy of ours, when they came back, not all of them were there. That included William. I walked over to my brother and he looked at me with such sad eyes and just hugged me. He didn't even need to say a single word. I knew what happened. William had died. Or so I thought. I hugged my brother back so tightly that I almost squeezed the life out of him. I cried and cried. I almost drained myself dry. I was so upset and depressed that I locked myself in my room for weeks and I didn't even feed. It got so bad that I wanted to kill myself so I could be with him so I tried to commit suicide but when I did, my sister walked in on me and screamed to my parents. They stopped me and tried everything they could to keep me from trying again. After about 50 years, I had finally got over his death. Sure, I missed him, I missed him like hell, but at least I didn't try to kill myself anymore. After that, no one had spoken about him since. Not until today that is. I just got so scared before that I literally didn't want to be near him. I was so sure that he had died that I convinced myself not to think about him anymore so I wouldn't be upset anymore. I was so happy lately and now he's just came along to ruin things. Idiot.."

After that, we all just stayed quiet.

"I'm going to go to sleep now." I stood up and pulled the blanket over the bed so I could get in it. I pulled my blanket over me and lay facing the wall. I fell asleep within minutes. All I could do now was dream..

Kira's Dream

I felt like I was floating in mid-air. I opened my eyes and when I sat up, I was sitting on a cloud. All I could see was the dark sky and stars above me with the cloud around me looking like candy floss but as I started walking on it, it felt like I was just walking on a normal floor.

What's going on? Where am I?

I kept on walking until I saw one of the stars starting to shine brighter and it looked like it was getting bigger too.

What's it doing?

I tried to get a better look at it by squinting my eyes. I realized that it wasn't getting bigger. It was falling. Falling towards me.

Oh no. It'll hit me! I better run!

I ran. I ran so much that it all felt real. I could hear it behind me. It felt so close. When I turned around, to see where it was, I saw it fly over my head but it didn't look like anything I expected it to be. I knew that stars were just big balls of gas but could a star really fall? I mean, sure there's a thing called 'shooting stars' but that's just meteors and debris falling at such a fast speed which creates it to catch on fire but it's nothing to do with stars.

What is it? Should I go see what it is?

I started to walk towards it. It wasn't too far from where I was. I could see smoke starting to rise into the air from where it fell. I started to run again and by the time I got over to where this thing was, the fire had finally stopped. I stood by it and just watched the smoke rise into the air. I then heard something. It sounded like a door had opened, and it had. There was a hatch opening from this thing.

What should I do? Should I leave? Maybe I'll get attacked..?

I heard voices coming from inside of this steaming object.

I wonder if there's anyone in there?

I walked over to the opened door and shouted.

"Is anyone there?!" I said.

There was no response. So, I tried again.

"I know someone is there! I heard voices. Come out, come out where ever you are!" I yelled.

Maybe they don't want to talk to me.

I turned around and started to walk away, when all of a sudded, something hit me on the head. I turned around to expect someone to be there but there wasn't.

Who did that?

Something else hit me on the head again. I turned to the direction I was hit but, again, there was no one there. It then happened again. Instead of someone to be there, it was a door. From each direction that I had been hit, there was a door. They all had some writing on but I couldn't make it out. My vision had went blurry when ever I tried to read what was on them. All of a sudden, I heard a very eerie voice.

"Choose.."

"What...? Who's there?" I asked.

"You need to choose..." It kept saying that word. 'Choose'..

"Choose what?"

"You need to choose..." The world I was in then started to collapse around me.

"Choose what?! Tell me!" I shouted.

"Choose...." The eerie voice then started to get more quite and as the world finally collapsed, all I could see was darkness.

End of dream

I woke up and I couldn't breathe. My hands were shaking and my body was covered in sweat from head to toe. I guess my dream had a massive effect on my body. I started to look around the room and I saw Sebastian and James sharing the double bed but were no where near each other. It was like they were two magnets being pushed away from each other. I stood up and went over to the double bed. I climbed through the gap between them in the middle and got into bed with them. I was so scared from that dream that I just needed to be near someone. Even if it was a complete stranger, I needed to be near someone. God knows what they're both going to say once we wake up. That'll be fun..