Chapter 6

We started walking over to the canteen and I was really scared. What if they didn't like me? What if all this was a waste of time? Well, it's too late now. We walked over to one of the tables and there was loads of people around it. I didn't realize that Kendall was so popular.

"Hey guys." Kendall started speaking to the people around the table and they all just turned and stared at both of us.

"This is who I was on about at break. Everyone, meet Kira." She turned to me and smiled. I smiled back to be polite and then turned towards all the eyes that was on me.

"Er, hi. It's nice to meet you." I said while keeping my hands by my side. I was so nervous that I was shaking like I had been out in the snow for hours. Then all of a sudden, they all smiled at me and started speaking to me. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there all shocked. I heard question after question and I didn't know what to say.

"Guys! Stop! You'll scare the life out of her!" I heard Kendall shouting at them all. I'm so glad that someone stopped them.

"One at a time or you'll just scare her away. Sheesh. I'm so sorry Kira. I didn't expect them to jump at you all at once." She said while rubbing the back of her head.

"Are you alright? You look as white as a sheet." She asked.

"Y-yeah. I just didn't expect it either so it scared me a little." I said.

"Gosh. Sorry about that." She smiled at me which made me happy.

One of the girls walked up to me and started talking.

"I'm sorry about that. We all got a little bit excited by that. It's not normal for someone new to be friends with us." The girl just smiled at me. She had long brown hair and big, puppy dog, eyes. She was tall and gave off a positive aura so that was good enough for me.

"It's alright and what do you mean?" I was quite confused by that.

"Well, to everyone else, we're sort of the random and weird group from the others. It's fine with us because we're all friends here so we don't care."

"Oh. Okay. I forgot to ask, what's your name?" My mind had completely gone blank with words. I didn't know what else to say without knowing her name.

"My name? It's Roxy." Roxy seemed like a really nice girl. She was tall, had big brown eyes and long brown hair. She was really pretty too.

"That's such a pretty name. It's nice to meet you. Do you think you could help with introducing me to the others? I'm a bit shy." I asked. My nerves had calmed down but not fully. I needed some help and I didn't know where Kendall had went to.

"Sure. Lets go." She grabbed my hand and rushed me over to the other side of the table.

"Guys. I'm going to introduce Kira to you all. Firstly, the girls. There's Pixie, Francis, Holly and Jade." She pointed to each of them when saying their name.

"Now the boys. There's Saren, Johnny, Henry and Morris. They're a bit mental but you'll be fine." Roxy smiled at me and then turned to eat her food.

Pixie was around my height, she had brown hair with light blonde (more like ginger) high lights. Francis was a bit shorter than me, she had short ginger hair and the best laught that I had ever heard. Holly had long, dark brown hair, she was also quite funny so she could cheer me up if I was having a bad day. Finally, Jade, she had blonde hair and all I can say about her is that she's mental. Not literally but you know what I mean. Saren had long (ish) ginger hair which really needs cut or at least trimmed. Johnny was around my height with short brown hair and he had the weirdest smile. Henry was much taller than me, he has dirty blonde hair and loved talking about pianos for some reason. Morris was around my height and also had short browh hair, he always laughed and when ever he seemed to be in a bad mood, he'd try to cheer up and messed around with his friends.

I was trying to get to know them and then Kendall came back.

"Hey Kira. You alright? Getting on with everyone?" She asked while sitting by me.

"Yeah. I'm so glad that I decided to meet with you this afternoon. They're all great." I smiled to her and then continued to eat my lunch. All of a sudden I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. When I turned around there was two men standing behind me. The man on the left was very slim, he had dark brown eyes which were almost black and his hair was long (but not too long) which was as black as night. The other was quite bust, had long dark red hair which was tied up and he didn't look happy what so ever.

"C-can I help you?" I stood up and the man on the left smiled and lifted my hand. He gently kissed it and looked at me. I started to blush. I really didn't know what to do.

"Hello Kira. It's good to finally meet you." He said.

"How do you know my name?" I asked. My hand fell to my side and I was frozen by his gaze.

"Care to join us?" He held out his hand and the other man just looked away from me.

"I-I guess." I took his hand and he led me to the stairs to the next floor. We kept on walking until we came to an empty cubby hole.

"We can talk in here."

I noticed that both looked older than any of the pupils in the school but they were both in our school uniform. I heard the whistle go for the other students down stairs to go outside onto the yard so the whole school atrium was quiet within seconds.

"Now then. Let us introduce our selves. My name is Sebastian. It's a pleasure to meet you again." The man with the dark hair was speaking to me while the other was slumped into his chair.

"I'm James. Nice to meet you kid." The red haired man then spoke. I was so confused to who these people were.

"Who are you? And how do you know me?" I asked while trying to keep away from them as far as I could.

"We're just like you. We're part of your clan. The only reason that you don't remember us is because you had just been reborn when you first met us. It's only understandable that you can't remember us. No one can remember their first day." Sebastian sat with his legs crossed and just kept on talking.

"Why are you here then?" I asked.

"Wow. I remember you being like this when we first met. Huh." James spoke up but I didn't know what he meant.

"Like what?"

"It doesn't matter. What does matter is that we're all re-united now. That's the good thing." Sebastian just kept on speaking.

"Why? What's so important about me?" I stood up and started to pase.

"You'll find out soon enough but for now, just know that we're here for you. We'll protect you with our own lives, dear Kira." Sebastian stood up and hugged me.

I was so startled that I pushed him off me and ran down stairs. I ran outside and looked behind me to see if they followed. Luckily, they didn't. I was so confused. I didn't even know who they are and they said all that and then he hugged me. Why did he hug me? After 400 years and now I'm getting confused about all this. God.. I'm really going to hate this, aren't I?