♱Chapter 19♱

Raven's P•O•V

They all stared at me, waiting. Dimitri had an angered look on his face while DeMalo looked at me with harsh eyes. Alec was still clenching his fists, on the verge of an outrage by the looks of it. Everything was too hazy for me, it felt as if I had to think too hard to even bring the simplest answers to tell them.

"I don't - I don't even know what happened..." I moaned as the pounding in my head made it too loud to even think. I closed my eyes tight as my head throbbed. "Why don't you ask your son?" I said finally, because frankly I wanted to know what even happened since I still had no idea. Piper inspected my face and touched my cheek. I flinched away as the skin burned at the touch. Dimitri saw my pained expression and looked at his son.

"What the hell did you do to her?" He snapped at DeMalo. Thankfully everyone stopped looking to me for the answer and turned their gaze to him.

"What did I do to her?" DeMalo retorted, saying this like he didn't deserve the critical looks toward him. "I told her the truth. I wanted her to realize that all of you are using her! Especially you, Brother." He spat. Alec growled at his remark.

"I'd never use Raven! If anyone is using her, it's you." Alec jabbed his finger at his brother and approached him again, fuming. Irina rushed to Alec and held him back.

"That still doesn't explain why you hurt her. You aren't making any sense DeMalo -" Piper said, but he cut her off quickly.

"Are you all that stupid?! Don't you see? I wouldn't have hurt her if she wasn't being so naïve -" DeMalo said in a tone of disgust, only for Alec to interrupt him.

"Watch your mouth, DeMalo." He said between gritted teeth. DeMalo turned to look at his brother and laughed cruelly.

"You're the dumbest of them all!" DeMalo stated. "You want to know what I told Raven? I told her that the second our precious father gives the order, you will turn her just so you can be on his good graces. You only care about yourself and you need to realize that."

Alec stood there panting as if he was going combust any second. DeMalo's words only enraged him even more.

"And even after everything I told her, this naïve little bitch still believed I was lying -" DeMalo scoffed as he spoke about me. It took only a second for Alec to rip out of their mother's grip on him and grab DeMalo by the throat.

"Don't ever speak of my Soulmate that way." Alec seethed, severely close to his brother's face. DeMalo chuckled barely seeming phased, but struggled against his hold.

"Do you really think that she'll ever truly be your Soulmate?" DeMalo countered and everyone went silent. Alec stared at DeMalo with a look that could kill. Dimitri yanked Alec away from him and grabbed DeMalo roughly. He shoved him over to two guards that I hadn't even noticed enter the room.

"Take him to the holding cells." He grumbled. The guards looked as if they were about to protest, probably because taking a royal to a cell was something they never did, but Dimitri glared at them.

"Go!" He demanded, causing me to flinch at how loud he was and they left with a very pissed off DeMalo.

Alec stood there clenching his fists; still staring at the huge hole in the wall where he had slammed DeMalo into. Dimitri stormed out of the room without another word and Irina followed him. Piper sighed and helped me to my feet. I staggered and held onto her, dizzy and disoriented from my aching head.

"Let's get you over to my room." She said and I nodded softly. Alec turned around and I caught brief eye contact with him before Piper and I left my room and crossed the hall over to hers.